VP -Sorenson Warning !!

Um, the IP address on the screen reads 124.217.251.153, not 153.251.217.124.

Didn't you read that says "Reversed IP" it's backward IP addy of spoofed addy.

Don't you know who I am? You will surprise who I am.. again... since you are joker mean you are dumbass that make no wise choice but ABUSE

Define of your character is... the Joker is portrayed as a master criminal whose characterization has varied from a violent sociopath, who kills people and commits crimes for his own amusement, to a goofy and virtually harmless trickster-thief.

I for one could less care who you really are, I don't wanna know nor do I give a shit. While my avatar is just a picture beside my name doesn't necessary mean I'm portrayed as a Joker. While I viewed every posts you made, I find it amusing and annoying, you are spamming alldeaf with your ignorant against HOVRS. Tell me, are you working for Sorenson? Did they pay you to spam Alldeaf?

whoevever spread this crap is paranoid! All this person have to do is contact Sorenson directly and once he/she is told it is taken care of. then no need to spread this crap!

It is like forwarding to hundreds of email address warning of nasty computer virus only to find his/her friend are annoyed with him/her for forwarding with hundred email addresses in the body of text in a email! And more than half of those already had anti-virus installed!

Then this thread is a CRAP! and this thread doesn't deserves to be posted on AD in first place! a waste of noise in the bandwidth!

:roll:
Have you notify the Tech Support?

It is not SCAM... HOVRS is !
Like this one?

whoevever spread this crap is paranoid! All this person have to do is contact Sorenson directly and once he/she is told it is taken care of. then no need to spread this crap!

It is like forwarding to hundreds of email address warning of nasty computer virus only to find his/her friend are annoyed with him/her for forwarding with hundred email addresses in the body of text in a email! And more than half of those already had anti-virus installed!

Then this thread is a CRAP! and this thread doesn't deserves to be posted on AD in first place! a waste of noise in the bandwidth!
I agreed.

I for one could less care who you really are, I don't wanna know nor do I give a shit. While my avatar is just a picture beside my name doesn't necessary mean I'm portrayed as a Joker. While I viewed every posts you made, I find it amusing and annoying, you are spamming alldeaf with your ignorant against HOVRS. Tell me, are you working for Sorenson? Did they pay you to spam Alldeaf?

I work for Sorenson? It would be nice for me work Sorenson. However; no I don't... I am major in marketing... I can see how the VRS work and how those technology is.. and how people is sitting and sniff around the internet... it marketing that my major study.

Again, I against HOVRS, no... I already cancel the purple number and removed MVP listing... due... MVP isn't benefit because it doesn't have GPS. For example; if something happen to me and want call 911, I have to tell them where I am at... It hassle...

Second, I don't appericate that three technical support from HOVRS to figure what heck that long number 930902839084327407 on my screen, I try answer, it only sit on screen fo 2 seconds before I CAN ASNWER... it make me mad and try figure who is that and not even leave message that I request the HOVRS do... Again, I have notice the ip address and asked Tech Support to see why that nesscary to have long number. They decline... So that I felt they are being spam...

Whoever got XXXX, is that because those people have purple number? I got that kind similar but with long numbers..

I work for Sorenson? It would be nice for me work Sorenson. However; no I don't... I am major in marketing... I can see how the VRS work and how those technology is.. and how people is sitting and sniff around the internet... it marketing that my major study.

Again, I against HOVRS, no... I already cancel the purple number and removed MVP listing... due... MVP isn't benefit because it doesn't have GPS. For example; if something happen to me and want call 911, I have to tell them where I am at... It hassle...

Second, I don't appericate that three technical support from HOVRS to figure what heck that long number 930902839084327407 on my screen, I try answer, it only sit on screen fo 2 seconds before I CAN ASNWER... it make me mad and try figure who is that and not even leave message that I request the HOVRS do... Again, I have notice the ip address and asked Tech Support to see why that nesscary to have long number. They decline... So that I felt they are being spam...

Whoever got XXXX, is that because those people have purple number? I got that kind similar but with long numbers..

Let me quote this, MVP is still a baby and still have a long way to go and will be update via firmware. This is their first time with their new product just like sorenson did ages ago. ;)

Last edited:

Yea, I got emails from deaf friends too. They were all paranoid. I emailed them all back letting them know that Sorenson is taking care of it right now. I also told them not to answer it if it comes up on the screen. I am sure emails been spread to other deaf people spreading paranoid by forwarding all of the emails. Just DON'T WORRY about it! It will be taken care of it right now.

HOVRS (or other VRS services) will not identify itself through the caller-id?

Let me quote this, MVP is still a baby and still have a long way to go and will be update via firmware. This is their first time with their new product just like sorenson did ages ago. ;)

Yea, it take time to do those. Why did CSDVRS did release their device even those device design same as HOVRS design company as third company hardware. Compare to that Sorenson have their engineer and so on. Yes, VRS have those but not like MVP...

update the firmware is risk sticky by legal agreement... If I am HOVRS chair person, I rather develop on my own software and hardware instead partner. If you change one string of line, everything will revoke agreement... Its sticky, just like OJO and Worldgate.. whatever that word. Anyway...

Without HOVRS and then Sorenson could have slow progress, probably we get VP200 in 200 years but time fly and get that soon due VRS provider.

MVP is neat, yes. HOVRS is no problem, but the problem is bandwidth rules... I don't know who their backbone that crawling to keep bandwidth goes.

Agreement and REVOKE is big issue, if revoke and want the develop work that firmware, have to pay another buck probably 10 to 20 percent more due to correct string of programmer.

HOVRS (or other VRS services) will not identify itself through the caller-id?

Not so far, the other VRS appear identify who they are expect HOVRS who register the purple number. I am not too sure, if someone called you with your purple number will display of XXXXX? I can't be sure, but not sure to ask HOVRS, I was about to ask them tomorrow due crossed my mind for that moment.. If that true, then why are they are doing cause Deaf Community into crazy about spam or spy issue. I will find out that part...

151733674_dd59f57f80.jpg

You can eat purple popcorn.
sSig_lol3.gif

Back