VP/Skype?

I am hearing and I am a student... I don't plan on having anyone teach me, I am doing everything I can to be able to learn on my own and in class. I never planned to ask anyone to teach me but just to be able to get to know someone in my area because I have no idea really how to find out about deaf events around here.... very few are in or near my area.... I'm just trying to make friends, that's all....

I really don't want to offend anyone... and the P3 download didn't say anything about a requirement to be deaf or HOH....

Dont worry about the download. It's usually required when you get free equipment from the company.

I'm only offended when you say Mutton chops are ugly. =D

I'm only offended when you say Mutton chops are ugly. =D

LOL you remembered that that was me?!!?!?!? lol It's a personal preference, I don't really like much facial hair if at all, even my boyfriend is clean shaven... that's just how I like 'em. Your choice is your choice. I'm not gonna stop you!

Thats probably right I know Convo IM which is a Ichat Apple application, requires that it's users being deaf or HOH. At least where I live we have deaf organized events, for big cities, however the people who live outside the city well....(btw, I am hearing as well)

Back