VirtualBox in Ubuntu

You didn't said in general. No offended.

I personally prefer Mac over Windows too especially for my work. Due to less troubleshooting issues. I work as system administrator for the school for long time and now ordering about 15 more mini macs. They are for workstations using RDC (Remote Desktop Connection for Mac) to the server (Windows server 2003 R2).

FYI, I don't included with component that contain open source for Mac, in main, it's closed source, got it? On wikipedia, they called them as closed source too.

Thanks for answer my question, I'm wait for Catty to answer.

FYI, I don't included with component that contain open source for Mac, in main, it's closed source, got it? On wikipedia, they called them as closed source too.

Thanks for answer my question, I'm wait for Catty to answer.

You're welcome.

That's mostly true, like I said OS X is little more open source then Windows as I seen for myself at my work and part of research projects doing the lines of codes from scratch. Wikipedia isn't alway correct sometime.

You're welcome.

That's mostly true, like I said OS X is little more open source then Windows as I seen for myself at my work and part of research projects doing the lines of codes from scratch. Wikipedia isn't alway correct sometime.

Oh well, Windows don't offers terminal, unlike OS X and Linux does.

Wikipedia stated open source on component for Mac, it can be included with terminal.

Oh well, Windows don't offers terminal, unlike OS X and Linux does.

Wikipedia stated open source on component for Mac, it can be included with terminal.

Yes, they all do, cuz they have telnet program there. Now cut that crap and let me go back to work. Lol.

I said Linux are excluding from choice, I said if there's 2 choice then what would you pick one for prefer to run at most? Windows or Mac (means as closed source)

LOL you're waiting for my response. I was busy for the whole months. Many things happened and now dust settled. Actually, There are several Virtual Machines that allow run Windows and I DID installed Myst III: Exile and ran it. I got little pop up window said "debugger error, please removedebugger". I assumed that software detected that it's not a real machine. I google searched and found the issue. They said MOST Vitural Machines like Cedgna, WINE, VirtualBox, VMware do have issue with several games. They have not yet figure out how to "fool" the game into thinking its a real machine. I DID recalled installing and playing RIVEN game on XP inside VMware while running on top of Windows XP (my old laptop) and it works fine.

Actually, I don't care which OS I'm running. All I just want to run VirtualMachine to use Windows for certain apps which Linux can't or don't have. If I ever had chance to have a copy of Intel MAC OS then I'll install it and use it if any opportunity I get.

Personally, I DON'T know how to use WINE!! I'm just plain newbie with WINE (I'm good with installing and running Virtual Machines but this). I did run WINE files and browsed through. I am not sure how I should start with?? I DID checked WINE HQ website and said Myst III:Exile game runs on WINE just fine. Ummh!!!

Linux is getting better every month. I am seeing improvement like Synapic Package Manager, Add/Remove and several package installer/remover programs which made thing LOT easier to install or remove. Slax are modular. using **.mo file to add from download package. It's an excellent Linux for baby newbie who don't know how to use terminal commands.

I'm sure that game maker one day will allow user to install all games to Virtual Machines or Wine and play. So that they can make $$'s off from Linux users.

I've tested ran Hamilton Relay "InspireChat" on XP inside VirtualBox. It works like a charm!! I've installed Java2 before downloading and installing Inspirechat.

I hope I sastified your qq's If not then what can I do???

Catty

LOL you're waiting for my response. I was busy for the whole months. Many things happened and now dust settled. Actually, There are several Virtual Machines that allow run Windows and I DID installed Myst III: Exile and ran it. I got little pop up window said "debugger error, please removedebugger". I assumed that software detected that it's not a real machine. I google searched and found the issue. They said MOST Vitural Machines like Cedgna, WINE, VirtualBox, VMware do have issue with several games. They have not yet figure out how to "fool" the game into thinking its a real machine. I DID recalled installing and playing RIVEN game on XP inside VMware while running on top of Windows XP (my old laptop) and it works fine.

Actually, I don't care which OS I'm running. All I just want to run VirtualMachine to use Windows for certain apps which Linux can't or don't have. If I ever had chance to have a copy of Intel MAC OS then I'll install it and use it if any opportunity I get.

Personally, I DON'T know how to use WINE!! I'm just plain newbie with WINE (I'm good with installing and running Virtual Machines but this). I did run WINE files and browsed through. I am not sure how I should start with?? I DID checked WINE HQ website and said Myst III:Exile game runs on WINE just fine. Ummh!!!

Linux is getting better every month. I am seeing improvement like Synapic Package Manager, Add/Remove and several package installer/remover programs which made thing LOT easier to install or remove. Slax are modular. using **.mo file to add from download package. It's an excellent Linux for baby newbie who don't know how to use terminal commands.

I'm sure that game maker one day will allow user to install all games to Virtual Machines or Wine and play. So that they can make $$'s off from Linux users.

I've tested ran Hamilton Relay "InspireChat" on XP inside VirtualBox. It works like a charm!! I've installed Java2 before downloading and installing Inspirechat.

I hope I sastified your qq's If not then what can I do???

Catty

There's no call for Intel Mac OS but rather to called "Mac OS X Tiger" or "Mac OS X Leopard".

Full version of Mac OS X Tiger CD is only for PPC based Mac but Mac OS X Tiger is included on all Intel Mac.

Mac OS X Leopard will come out in this month and would support both of PPC and Intel, plus it probably not work on emulator or machine yet.

There's no call for Intel Mac OS but rather to called "Mac OS X Tiger" or "Mac OS X Leopard".

Full version of Mac OS X Tiger CD is only for PPC based Mac but Mac OS X Tiger is included on all Intel Mac.

Mac OS X Leopard will come out in this month and would support both of PPC and Intel, plus it probably not work on emulator or machine yet.

Give Mac OS X Tiger a try. Who knows it'll works w/ virtual machine if by luck lol. I'm sure I'll check out YouTube to see if anyone cracked it lol. No offense! It be nice if PC user can use Mac OSX Tiger on their system lol.. Give Apple support at least.

Catty

Give Mac OS X Tiger a try. Who knows it'll works w/ virtual machine if by luck lol. I'm sure I'll check out YouTube to see if anyone cracked it lol. No offense! It be nice if PC user can use Mac OSX Tiger on their system lol.. Give Apple support at least.

Catty

Try to use PearPC, emulator of Mac, it work on Linux.

Back