Virginia people.

Hey. I grew up in Virgina..

What about both? ;)
those names you mentioned i don't know who, but maybe i know their face?

I thought you were from Washington, DC or do I get mix up where you live, authentic? If you are truly living in Alexandria, Va, I have never visit or live in Virginia.:roll:

shel90, Virginia gave me a lot stuffs to remember by. Tons.

JayDee: its true, dude.

Authentic: they both work at B.O.H. [if you know that]. i know several friends, umm, you might know who is: Bobby Cox, Yekaterina Beloraust, Leah Murphy, Francis Kelly, Ryan Malizewski, Sacha Klein, and uhh.. one more.. dammit.. Connie P..ucci? or uci?

Couple of my extended relatives live in Fairfax County (VA) - two of them are attorneys in Washington, DC.

authentic: live in CCCP [russia] or Alexandria? do you know who is Chamroeun Dee [Fairfax]? Dwain Thomas? and couple of dudes who live that area- Alexandria and Fairfax, few of dudes in Richmond.

Farewell: DC, i love one zone is Georgetown!

yea GT are great but I really havent around GT full yet, mostly Chinatown also Dupont Cirle... Today many people like go to Adams Morgan so gotta go there sometimes

My dad used to live in Virginia. My dad's uncle and cousins live in Western VA. I haven't see them for long times about 16 years ago. My parent's wedding in Pennington Gap, VA in 1978.

I went to VA last month ago with my husband and friends go to Tenn. We drove through VA. I found it out in VA's state isn't allow use Radar Detectives in all vehicles. It's illegal to use it. My friend grabbed the radar detective out from window for a while until we arrive in KY and put radar detective back.

VA's state is very beautiful mountains. I don't mind to visit Alexandria, Williamsburg, VA Beach someday.

Technically I live in Virginia but I am less than 15 miles from DC so normally when people ask where I am from, I say DC.

Same here. :D

Now I understand from what Etoile made the comment on where Etoile lives, but when people asked Etoile. Etoile just tell people that Etoile lives in DC. AHA!!! That is why you said that you were from DC. Sorry about that. :cool:

Back