Virginia people.

Mr.JayDeeM

Reaction score
I'm just curious to see how many people on here are from Virginia? :wave:

visted there and like it but dont like humids.

Fairfax, Virginia is where i visited.

yeah man. Fuck up.

i went there for my closest friend's wedding, stayed there for a week. It was crazy commute from Fairfax to DC with him.

Thats during week where i got hooked up with a hot lady [really my ex, pardon me]. we caught up together for a day and did our business. :naughty:

I live in Alexandria, and you're in far south. Know who Nick? Don? :D

authentic: live in CCCP [russia] or Alexandria? do you know who is Chamroeun Dee [Fairfax]? Dwain Thomas? and couple of dudes who live that area- Alexandria and Fairfax, few of dudes in Richmond.

Farewell: DC, i love one zone is Georgetown!

yeah man. Fuck up.

i went there for my closest friend's wedding, stayed there for a week. It was crazy commute from Fairfax to DC with him.

Thats during week where i got hooked up with a hot lady [really my ex, pardon me]. we caught up together for a day and did our business. :naughty:

virginia is for lovers. lol

authentic: live in CCCP [russia] or Alexandria? do you know who is Chamroeun Dee [Fairfax]? Dwain Thomas? and couple of dudes who live that area- Alexandria and Fairfax, few of dudes in Richmond.

Farewell: DC, i love one zone is Georgetown!

What about both? ;)
those names you mentioned i don't know who, but maybe i know their face?

yeah man. Fuck up.

Sounds like VA gave u something to remember her by! LOL!

My aunt lives in Alexandria, VA and married into the Philip-Morris tobacco dynasty. At lease she'll never pay for cigarettes ever again (*sigh* I hate cigarettes).

My aunt lives in Alexandria, VA and married into the Philip-Morris tobacco dynasty. At lease she'll never pay for cigarettes ever again (*sigh* I hate cigarettes).

Alexandria is VERY expensive to live in. Yea, not surprised that families from dynasties or empires can live there. It is a nice city though despite the heavy traffic there.

Alexandria is VERY expensive to live in. Yea, not surprised that families from dynasties or empires can live there. It is a nice city though despite the heavy traffic there.

It's too bad that she's forgotten about the rest of her family over the years, though she is slowly starting to re-connect.

After all, it was her connection to cheap/free tobacco that kept my uncle smoking until his death from lung cancer.

It's too bad that she's forgotten about the rest of her family over the years, though she is slowly starting to re-connect.

After all, it was her connection to cheap/free tobacco that kept my uncle smoking until his death from lung cancer.

U are scaring me...my hubby is a smoker and I worry about his health in the future. :Ohno:

Hate to get off topic but one more thing about smoking: Nothing turns me off to women more than a woman who takes up a smoking habit.

Back to the topic. :)

Back