vip?

dark

Reaction score
Ive seen some of people having little icon of saying "VIP member", however, Im curious what is the different between of VIP and non-VIP member.

I had my knowledge of other forum that i used to hang in, it has Vip section for more providing ware/stuff and private stuff in. So, back to the point of AD, what it does with VIP section or is there no such VIP section for vip to check in?

just donation your money then you're VIP.

i remembered that my good friend who is herself Mod. She told me about it on VIP thing. Im not sure how much it will donate to become VIP, have to ask her again.

Im usually always ANNOY her. JOLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE is Mod and you can ask her.

JJJJJOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! *coughing* pardon me.

Thanks, i am now understanding of AD's vip stuff. I'd think about donate to this community since i liked this forum, already! lol

Np at all...

i enjoyed AllDeaf since i joined. I love it and i give credits to Jolie for tell me about it.

THANK YOU JOLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIEEEEE (if she read this)

NorCal, seriously? Just donate at least about 20 dollars then automactially become VIP forever without expire?!
haha, NorCal got me cracking up

:squint: @ NorCal :P

Brian's post explains it all. Thank you for helping, Brian.

Dark - If you have any more questions, feel free to ask and don't hesitate. :)

Oh by the way, before I forget to mention this (It's sorta off the topic) to use the private message feature, you will need to have 100 posts or more in order for it to be enabled. :)

Np at all...

i enjoyed AllDeaf since i joined. I love it and i give credits to Jolie for tell me about it.

THANK YOU JOLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIEEEEE (if she read this)

You're welcome and it's my pleasure.

NorCal, seriously? Just donate at least about 20 dollars then automactially become VIP forever without expire?!
haha, NorCal got me cracking up

You can donate at any amount but yes, if you want to be premium member, All you need to do is to donate $20 and it's with no expiration date. :)

If you would like, You can find more information in this thread -- http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/43760-help-keep-alldeaf-free-making-donation.html

JJJJJOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs*

its great pleasure to annoy you.

anyway, Dark. donate whenever you can, dont push it yourself. Im gonna to donate it soon. Again, welcome to AD and enjoy it while you can. Probably you'll see me a lot in here to annoying Jolie or somebody else.

yep, i recent readed about it :p

oh wtf, i see. Well, allright I'm cool with it ^_^

o btw, couldn't i use prepaid credit since i dont have credit card nor never want to get it to risk my finical situation? Jolie

haha, NorCal. Thanks again. Hm, i will see about it! Dude, i ain't going to push myself to pay . I just like to donate/help people but not always cause i ain't millionaire :p

ahh cool..

haha, gotcha. Im not gonna to annoying you much as i did to Jolie. Nah, just come in and be curious.

yep, i recent readed about it :p

oh wtf, i see. Well, allright I'm cool with it ^_^

o btw, couldn't i use prepaid credit since i dont have credit card nor never want to get it to risk my finical situation? Jolie

Hmm, I'm not sure how that would work with the prepaid credit card. If you have a paypal account, you should be able to do that. You can ask the administrator (Alex) about this. I am sure he will be more than happy to work something out with you.

Back