Videophones

Anyone use a Vista with a webcam for VRS ? I still have the ole clunky XP and curious if the VISTA and new webcams working much better ...

Anyone use a Vista with a webcam for VRS ? I still have the ole clunky XP and curious if the VISTA and new webcams working much better ...

I recently bought a new webcam and plan to test it with VRS using my Vista laptop. Yet I'm mere sure that it works well but will let you know only if I remember to return back here to answer. lol

I used YouTube and few others to test and it all works out well by the way.

In all honesty, I'm more content with a webcam and a laptop. More versatility and much more functional than a VPAD, MVP, Z-this/Z-that, and anything else.

I agree with you because some wireless VPs don't have strong wireless signals. Laptop annd webcam will do because if you have portable wireless card, then it should be less problematic.

sorenson vrs dont take your vp away from you if there isn't any illegal like abuse. if you died, someone inform sorenson that you are deceased. If pleased to pick up your videophone from your own family or guardians. If not, they could keep it. they will not take vp from you like that if it happen to you, you should email to sorenson vrs office.

Right, but unless customer is alive, taking away other VP devices than VP 100/200 is strictly probhitied. It will lead you to get fired. :eek3:

using webcam on vista with sorenso envision , you will need to install netmeeting and install it as older version like win xp and then install envision as same as older version like win xp as well. vista has this cool compatibility tab that you can use to chang ethe property of the file before installing . IF you are not computer savvy, then do try it unless you know what you are doing. I know it works since i use it on my vista right now with no problem.

Back