Videophones

My daughter did went to Police Dept after rip-off from ebay . Police dept gave her some information for online. she went home and report to FCC and other online. she got the money back from letter . I was very suprised .. My daughter said to me she never buy anything from dirty ebay again .. Police Dept can give you some information and report to FCC,FBI and etc .. Police are not working with internet fraud. Police Dept advise a good information.
DO NOT buy anything from Ebay .. BUY something from well-known or families or good friend who want to sell with honest condition ..have a nice day

Nothing do with ebay. It's seller. I always check seller's feedback before I buy something. I have no problem with ebay since 1999(I think).

okay , Videophone is fair due to bad traffic line or poor speed . I have 100Vp for two years and still complain . well Sorenson service will not give me a new 200vp. I am tired of blurr or freeze that an intrepertor or friend could not see me . A friend explained me that a person got 100VP last year ago .a person was not happy with 100VP and hide it at her home . She called sorenson that she do not have it . She got a new 200VP from sorenson service
it is unfair . She lied to sorenson customer .. I am planning to call my friend who work for sorenson ..

I don't see VP100 as blur. Just have to make it focus tune up on len.

oh boy , someone sold on ebay that sound who live on ssi . who live on ssi and alway greedy over money without honest or respect . If I am, I would like to sell vpad for $ 50.00 or less with good condition after i bought it .
They should report to Police Dept with a proof copy from ebay .. have a nice day .

Nope Police isnt handling eBay fraud or bs, eBay/PayPal have "police" to handle any fraud/complainat (sp?)... It did happen to me sometimes and I report them to handle it...

The video phones are technically property of whoever installed them i.e. viable, sorenson, etc.. it says so right on the bottom.

Why would you buy one if you are deaf anyways? Not aside from the fact that its probably illegal, but its just stupid. We get these videophones delivered and installed for free.

Anyone use the VPAD of any other neVideoPhone gadget in the last 6 months ? good ? bad?

I will FINALLY get the Ojo next week and will check it out . Took SnapVRS 10 months to send the dern thing . talk about slow.....

If anyone has VPAD that you don't want it... please send a PM to dbarovian, he is looking for VPADs for sale that you don't want it, he will be glad to get it off you.

Anyone use the VPAD of any other neVideoPhone gadget in the last 6 months ? good ? bad?

I will FINALLY get the Ojo next week and will check it out . Took SnapVRS 10 months to send the dern thing . talk about slow.....

I have one VPAD in australia and it works great ;)

I don't see VP100 as blur. Just have to make it focus tune up on len.

Before, finally, having my VP200, I had to suffer with people saying, "Turn lights on!" I had three lamps glaring in my face with VP100 and they, still, couldn't see me clearly.

VP200 makes a huge difference. That is, the webcam's eye makes all the difference.

VP100 under SVRS sucks, I hear. But Dlink makes all the difference?

Sorenson's is more flexible compared to DLink's stringent technical needs. The majority of people are not technical and DLink fails in that respect. My mother and I have invested in DLink . . . it was a lot of technical wrangling. Sorenson? We say, "What problem?" (On a side note, it should be noted that DLink manufactures Sorenson's products!)

Wokamuka, that's correct and I am aware on that I tried to see if VP-200 of some sort would sell in the public via the dlink website and unfortunately they weren't --- :cry: I want to buy one! :(

If anyone has VPAD that you don't want it... please send a PM to dbarovian, he is looking for VPADs for sale that you don't want it, he will be glad to get it off you.

You can contact me in pm if you or friends never use VPAD. I will pay you for it plus shipping cost. :)

In all honesty, I'm more content with a webcam and a laptop. More versatility and much more functional than a VPAD, MVP, Z-this/Z-that, and anything else.

Sorenson's is more flexible compared to DLink's stringent technical needs. The majority of people are not technical and DLink fails in that respect. My mother and I have invested in DLink . . . it was a lot of technical wrangling. Sorenson? We say, "What problem?" (On a side note, it should be noted that DLink manufactures Sorenson's products!)

Sorenson VP100 is compared to D-Link i2eye but they is different directory services.

Videophone is fair due to bad traffic line or poor speed . ..

What kind of service?
diall up (AOL) or DSL or Cable or FIOS?

If, you use DSL. They have few different option $ and speed.
Lowest price = slow or poor speed.

DSL is the best thing to get for Videophones. A lot less hassles than cable modems. And true , things have gotten so technical nowdays with devices to the deaf and hearing .. Almost like reading and speaking japanese lol

sorenson vrs dont take your vp away from you if there isn't any illegal like abuse. if you died, someone inform sorenson that you are deceased. If pleased to pick up your videophone from your own family or guardians. If not, they could keep it. they will not take vp from you like that if it happen to you, you should email to sorenson vrs office.

sorenson vrs dont take your vp away from you if there isn't any illegal like abuse. if you died, someone inform sorenson that you are deceased. If pleased to pick up your videophone from your own family or guardians. If not, they could keep it. they will not take vp from you like that if it happen to you, you should email to sorenson vrs office.

Right! Must contact Sorenson support to call some Installer that would take VP and router. I'm former Sorenson installer and took all of them when someone died.

Back