Video w/transcript: Cheney not a fan of Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
The charter defined the war crimes. It's here:

The Nuremberg Trials

You'll see the verdicts below. Mostly death by hanging.

so would you say the following statement "Americans CAN prosecuted the monsters from different countries for war crimes and atrcities against humanity" is misleading?

The info is *somewhere* in the recesses of my brain.

I had the most interesting civil war professors. One guy was so old that we swore that he was there! He lectured like he had personally been in the battle. He once set off a civil war gun in the middle of campus and then told us to run. So funny!

I also like Western History, especially England. Those kings that lopped off heads were interesting.

I confess that I'm woefully ignorant about Latin American and Asian history.

I had the most interesting civil war professors. One guy was so old that we swore that he was there! He lectured like he had personally been in the battle. He once set off a civil war gun in the middle of campus and then told us to run. So funny!

I also like Western History, especially England. Those kings that lopped off heads were interesting.

Latin and Asian history.... oh my lord.... it's even more complicated than American history! :dizzy:

No, it's not misleading. The US did hold war crime tribunals. Any country that wins a war can do that. As they say, to the victor goes the spoils.

More recently, there were war crimes charged in Bosnia and Cambodia (the Khmer Rouge under Pol Pot). No the U.S., of course. It's a common practice for many countries. Maybe Darfur next? Things are way outahand there!

No, it's not misleading. The US did hold war crime tribunals. Any country that wins a war can do that. As they say, to the victor goes the spoils.

More recently, there were war crimes charged in Bosnia and Cambodia (the Khmer Rouge under Pol Pot). No the U.S., of course. It's a common practice for many countries. Maybe Darfur next? Things are way outahand there!

well it is a misleading statement. So the most accurate statement is.... it was a multi-national efforts to bring those accountable for crime against humanity, not Americans.

I bet your teachers weren't boring. :lol: :giggle:

Speaking of English Kings, I wouldn't want to one of Henry VIII's wives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back