Video w/transcript: Cheney not a fan of Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypocrisy?

Americans CAN prosecuted the monsters from different countries for war crimes and atrcities against humanity but they CAN´T prosecuted the monsters from their OWN country for war crimes and atrcoties against humanity.

Who Hypocrisy? :hmm:

Never mind. Someone already explained it...

why so defensive? educate me :)

why so defensive? educate me :)

I thought you know the history, don´t you?

I brought up to remind Koknut because he is the one who brought up after my first post to label Cheney as a monster.

I thought you know the history, don´t you?

Wait for kokonut to answer because he is the one who brought up after my first post to label Cheney as a monster.

why don't you answer to me? are you waiting for others to answer for you?

why so defensive? i'm simply asking you questions. educate me. I'm not a professional historian. I don't have entire American history in my brain. :)

why don't you answer to me? are you waiting for others to answer for you?

why so defensive? i'm simply asking you questions. educate me. I'm not a professional historian. I don't have entire American history in my brain. :)

No, I quoted his post to remind him and expect to get an answer from him first then because he is the one who brought up after my first post to label cheeny as a monster.

Jiro, you do not need to worry anything either you know or not... I am glad to answer your post if you don´t know but I prefer to wait for his answer first.

No, I quoted his post to remind him and expect to get an answer from him first then because he is the one who brought up after my first post to label cheeny as a monster.

Jiro, you do not need to worry anything either you know or not... I am glad to answer your post if you don´t know but I prefer to wait for his answer first.

don't worry about kokonut or cheney. I'm asking a question about YOUR statement - Americans CAN prosecuted the monsters from different countries for war crimes and atrcities against humanity

you have failed to answer my questions including my questions about WW2 such as "and where the trial was held?" You can wait for kokonut to answer you but there is another person who is asking you... me.

Exactly

Huh? :confused: :scratch:

exactly. I was :confused: :scratch: when you said "Americans CAN prosecuted the monsters from different countries for war crimes and atrcities against humanity"

Oh, for gawds sake! The trials were in Nuremberg.

Nuremberg Trial

oh yes, THANK YOU. I knew about them but I couldn't remember what the name of those trials were. So I googled newburg trials and got nada.

I'm embarresed cuz I used to be obessed with Nazi Germany and the holocaust during my MSSD days. :Oops:

exactly. I was :confused: :scratch: when you said "Americans CAN prosecuted the monsters from different countries for war crimes and atrcities against humanity"

Yes I know what I am saying.

I stand correction.

No. The U.S. created a International Military Tribunal. No formal rules of evidence. The purpose was to prosecute war criminals from the Axis countries, primarily Germany.

No big deal that you couldn't recall the name. Memory fails us all sometimes. You were aware that it happened. Your high school world history teacher would be proud.

Disclaimer: I'm a history geek since I'm certified to teach it. My main emphasis in advanced courses was the American Civil War. What a nerd, eh?

No. The U.S. created a International Military Tribunal. No formal rules of evidence. The purpose was to prosecute war criminals from the Axis countries, primarily Germany.

so under whose laws did Nazi violated? American?
and who were the judges? Americans?
and who were the prosecutors? Americans?

The charter defined the war crimes. It's here:

The Nuremberg Trials

You'll see the verdicts below. Mostly death by hanging.

No big deal that you couldn't recall the name. Memory fails us all sometimes. You were aware that it happened. Your high school world history teacher would be proud.

Disclaimer: I'm a history geek since I'm certified to teach it. My main emphasis in advanced courses was the American Civil War. What a nerd, eh?

LOL. I grew up in Richmond VA which is full of streets named after generals, the civil war events and of course Monument AVE (AKA known as the brick street) which is full of statues of Confederate heroes.

I'm told that relatives on my mother's side fought both sides of the war.

I don't think I'm as knowledgeable as you on the subject though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back