Video phone

Post From Hell said VPAD shut down :(

Its Purple Mobile Video Phone--attached picture

I have two mobile VP including VPAD+ and MVP (Purple) but no more use all of them. You can have your notebook or tablet to use mobile Purple, Z4 and Convo.

I have two mobile VP including VPAD+ and MVP (Purple) but no more use all of them. You can have your notebook or tablet to use mobile Purple, Z4 and Convo.

But do they still work? I can buy one from someone online for cheap. I know said not in stock but If I do get one they still have service for?

But do they still work? I can buy one from someone online for cheap. I know said not in stock but If I do get one they still have service for?

Yes, all of them still work but be hard to work for accessing internet between wifi and ethernet switchings. Almost users had confused to be worked or not for connecting network with MVP. I formed worked for Purple. Notebooks and tablets is easily automatically switching network in any hotspot areas and home/work places. I have my Macbook and iPad 2. I love them to use VP. Purple no longer to make MVP for customers right now. If you can't afford to buy new notebook, You can buy cheap netbook about $200 or less.

Yes, all of them still work but be hard to work for accessing internet between wifi and ethernet switchings. Almost users had confused to be worked or not for connecting network with MVP. I formed worked for Purple. Notebooks and tablets is easily automatically switching network in any hotspot areas and home/work places. I have my Macbook and iPad 2. I love them to use VP. Purple no longer to make MVP for customers right now. If you can't afford to buy new notebook, You can buy cheap netbook about $200 or less.

Ebay has for sale cheap ($40) Purple Mobile Video Phone. You say service is not very good because of WIFI conect?

I am (HopefullyZ) getting my dads Mac book 12, Not sure will want to bring places all time though because worry it will break like other computers.

Ebay has for sale cheap ($40) Purple Mobile Video Phone. You say service is not very good because of WIFI conect?

I am (HopefullyZ) getting my dads Mac book 12, Not sure will want to bring places all time though because worry it will break like other computers.

Yes MVP is not worth to buy. How old is your dad s MacBook? MacBook is better than PC notebook. It is lighter weight and longer life than PC notebook. I have HP notebook but s heavier and shorter battery life.

Back