Video Making

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Anyone good at making digital movies that can be burned on DVD?

I have some questions I would like to ask since I've never made a movie before but would like to. I'm working on obtaining a good digital camera (the pro one) and a Power Mac to make movies.

One of the few questions I have as of now are:

1. What digital camera do you recommend that's within $1,500-$3,000 range?

2. I'm new to Macs, so, what Power Mac should I get? How much is it work?

3. What software do I need to make movies and burn on DVD?

Thanks in advance.

Go to www.ulead.com and check out their software. I really like their software. I have used it before to make CD's that play photo albums in DVD's.

Alex, why do you need a MAC computer?

Pc and Mac they both are similar.

I remember my former roommate who are doing camera, movie edits, and all

He purchased a VIDEO camcorder which it cost about 10,000

Its Canon.
xl1s_camera_1.gif

Also top one video recorder.. its about 4k.. but you d might want DVD recorder instead.

A program you would need is Adobe Premire which you can adjust, editting, and create the movie.

Originally posted by eternity

Its Canon.
xl1s_camera_1.gif

Also top one video recorder.. its about 4k.. but you d might want DVD recorder instead.

A program you would need is Adobe Premire which you can adjust, editting, and create the movie.

:shock:10,000 dollars ??????????? damnnn * checking my wallet * lol

I will only use PC. All the software I want and use is on PC. Also, PC has better sound cards, video cards, TV cards, etc etc etc

Buy FinalEdit Pro (not sure what name of this product by Apple) and iDVD by Apple to produce DVDs. Adobe has a program for video editing too.

i used to be make that now not do anymore.. I think i can remember how doing maybe not..

Its Canon.
xl1s_camera_1.gif

That one was seen being used in Jackass in the golf cart scene.

Originally posted by Alex
Anyone good at making digital movies that can be burned on DVD?

I have some questions I would like to ask since I've never made a movie before but would like to. I'm working on obtaining a good digital camera (the pro one) and a Power Mac to make movies.

One of the few questions I have as of now are:

1. What digital camera do you recommend that's within $1,500-$3,000 range?

2. I'm new to Macs, so, what Power Mac should I get? How much is it work?

3. What software do I need to make movies and burn on DVD?

Thanks in advance.

thats the canon xl-1 that eternity was talkin abt and its only about $3,000 but there are some cheaper model that does the same quality or even better i will have to talk with my friend about it and get back to u :) anyways about the dvd writer best bet for u is the sony dru500 DVD+/-RW/R make sure u get both +/- because some dvd players will not accept some formats so best to have both ... and about mac make sure u get a G4 one with a faster processor it will do the job but if u have a top of line PC it will do the same job no differences there ! about software the best one now i think is ulead and pinnacle....

Originally posted by XSilverX-76
I have Sony digital camera included movie into camara and plug in pc and ready show movies, simply.

must be Sony model 400 with cd ?? i have one too

Its Canon.
xl1s_camera_1.gif

OMG! :shock: That's unbelievable! Wow! I wouldn't mind having that!

Vampyrox... you go ahead and purchase one for yourself. There are some option for you to make payment? Im sure the price has gone down since '99-'00

Back