Video Making

Originally posted by Alex
One of the few questions I have as of now are:

1. What digital camera do you recommend that's within $1,500-$3,000 range?
Get Canon ZR series, the lately model, it's less 1,000 bucks, it come with great quanity, why bother waste $k?

2. I'm new to Macs, so, what Power Mac should I get? How much is it work?
For most afford and powerful, get eMac. For Powerful computer - get PowerMac, it usually offer Superdriver (DVD-R).

3. What software do I need to make movies and burn on DVD?
iMovie is free, all Apple computer come with in it. If buy computer with Superdrive, it come with iDVD for ready to build and burn in DVD to allow play any DVD players. Very basic to use.
Need advance?? Get Final Cut Express or Adobe Premire, they cost over $600.
Final Cut Pro cost $1,000. All of these will not allow you to burn in DVD. It require you to use other-party software to create for DVD player. DVD Studio Pro is what most professional are use to create all movie. It cost $500.

Originally posted by TommyGirl
I like SONY with memory stick I have it but would be interesting to make movies and DVD

Sony's memory stick is expensive than any other memory cards.
digital8 or MiniDV tape are best to use. Sony's CD-R is pretty good idea, but not long enough... limite 80 mintues, just compare to MiniDV for up to 120 minutes.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
OMG! :shock: That's unbelievable! Wow! I wouldn't mind having that!

Don't let the camcord's size fool you. When I actually saw that camcord at the school. It's pretty small, very sexy machine.

Originally posted by illustrator
Sony's memory stick is expensive than any other memory cards.
digital8 or MiniDV tape are best to use. Sony's CD-R is pretty good idea, but not long enough... limite 80 mintues, just compare to MiniDV for up to 120 minutes.

It is Digital8 MegaPixel with memory stick I can either take tape movies and memory stick pics it may also movie short in memory stick. There some cartoon/animated I dont know how say like old fashion pix when took me present time e.t.c. someday I will post pic with different of them here

Back