Video Effects(warning: not for 56k)

SuperHuman said:
so, do u want add ur signature glow color and look like 3d? do u have any picture for ur avatar?

No, I like my signature just like that... simple and nice. Thanks.

No, I don't have any pix for my avatar. You can pick out anything related to my signature. :thumb:

5 clones of me.. here
clone2.gif

ChelEler said:
No, I like my signature just like that... simple and nice. Thanks.

No, I don't have any pix for my avatar. You can pick out anything related to my signature. :thumb:
hmm.. sure, let me think about it.

ChelEler, which one do u want it? here..

Attachments

• ABFV01P03_00000 copy.jpg
    ABFV01P03_00000 copy.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 37
  • engle copy.jpg
    engle copy.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Far out!! Love them both, especially the first one that made the eagle look so real! WOW! I'll take that one. PM me. :thumb: Thanks, SuperHuman!!

ChelEler said:
Far out!! Love them both, especially the first one that made the eagle look so real! WOW! I'll take that one. PM me. :thumb: Thanks, SuperHuman!!
YAY! sure, i will send u on PM :D

SuperHuman said:
YAY! sure, i will send u on PM :D

Great! Got it and now saved on my computer. But now, I can't change my avatar yet. :| Alex hasn't had the time to fix the profile to allow members to change their avatars. :(

ChelEler said:
Great! Got it and now saved on my computer. But now, I can't change my avatar yet. :| Alex hasn't had the time to fix the profile to allow members to change their avatars. :(
ah.. alright

i was log off and i saw "Photos: Private".. someone trying to take my video gif or what?

The admin of this site changed to block those unlogged members or guests from viewing Photo Forum for protection and privacy reason. You can only view it when you're logged in.

e said:
The admin of this site changed to block those unlogged members or guests from viewing Photo Forum for protection and privacy reason. You can only view it when you're logged in.
oh thats good idea

e said:
oh alright

Back