Video Effects(warning: not for 56k)

SuperHuman

Reaction score
hello, i am new here. i want to show u my gif. I made it using after effects program. i also learned to use other programs such as 3ds max, lightwave, maya, photoshop, after effects, particle iliusion, premiere, and flash mx.
untitled.gif
thank you :D

Originally posted by SuperHuman
if u want see my gif more.. then let me know :D

Hi SuperHuman - Welcome to AD! I'd like to know the exact names of the programs you used to make those gif. Thanks.

Keep up with the great work. :thumb:

Originally posted by WaterRats13
Hi SuperHuman - Welcome to AD! I'd like to know the exact names of the programs you used to make those gif. Thanks.

Keep up with the great work. :thumb:
sure, thank you. i used to make those gif is premiere 6.5 or after effects 5.5 program.

here my gif.. it look like from matrix
supermove.gif

Cool..I will look for those programs you mentioned and try them out, thanks very much! :D

I have to start learning how to use them! :lol:

sure, umm.. do u know how much cost After Effects and Premiere programs?
After Effects: $650, i think.
Premiere: $500, i think.

sure, umm.. do u know how much cost After Effects and Premiere programs?
After Effects: $650, i think.
Premiere: $500, i think.

I am aware of that, but I don't need to buy them if I use KaZaA for the program and code for it ;)

oh yeah, but i used overnet.. because it have many programs. if u want download it.. here but it is slow download for any programs:(

Last edited:
oh yeah, but i used overnet.. because it have many programs. if u want download it.. here http://www.overnet.com/ but it is slow download for any programs:(

Cool....many thanks for that linkie. :) I will check it out after I've come back from work. Ta da!

Hooroo til then. Have a great time surfing through AD! :)

WOW!

here my gif.. it look like from matrix
supermove.gif

YOU make me soo :jaw: i dont know how to say it but i feel HOW you make of this.... it is real lot work?? or what .. i feel ready to fall on the floor and faint!!! @$^#!%# it's true.. well i need some one do this :slap: to keep me wake up... wow

Re: WOW!

Originally posted by XxSwEeTyxX
YOU make me soo :jaw: i dont know how to say it but i feel HOW you make of this.... it is real lot work?? or what .. i feel ready to fall on the floor and faint!!! @$^#!%# it's true.. well i need some one do this :slap: to keep me wake up... wow

Actually, I believe it's a very easy special effect to make. I've done it before, not too difficult to deal with at all.

Re: Re: WOW!

Originally posted by Banjo
Actually, I believe it's a very easy special effect to make. I've done it before, not too difficult to deal with at all.
oh really? what kind u use programs that u used it before?

Back