Very sad news for me ..... :(

I'm so sorry, my prayers and thoughts to you and your family.

CutePommie, Im truly sorry to learn of this. I dont know what your friend has gone through, and I know you don't feel like it, but can only say that maybe it is the best for them. If they have had much pain like from long fatal illness, I think it is best for them to go to end their suffering. If it was a sudden thing, then I can understand it be even more painful for you and other close ones. Personally, if it will take machines to keep me alive, then I want my family to "pull the plug".

I know it's not easy, and my prayers are with you. See how many others here are with you too and I hope it helps you find some comfort.

:hug:

CutePommie said:
At the moment the one I love is dying ...the life support machine will have to turn off within 24 hours with when we all have to agree Sigh! :cry:

I'm sorry to hear that :(
I hope you can cope with this sad situation :hug:

Oh dear, I'm very sorry to hear about this. I can feel how you feel... :( My thoughts are with you and your family! :hug:

It passed 24 hours now, it must be so hard to see this person passes over. I am sorry for loss of your loved one.

I am so sorry to hear that.. it breaks my heart to know that you're losing a loved one.

take your time with grieving, remember, it's ok to cry and be sad.

::hugs::

My thoughts are with you and your family. Everything will be okay. I promise you. God will take care of you and your loved one.

Awww... :tears: :hug: It's hard. It's probably for the best, though. I wouldn't want someone I loved have prolonged suffering like that.

I'll pray for you.

I'm sorry to read about this and will keep you in my prayers. It's hard to lose loved one. May your family and friend, and God comfort you during your sadness.

I am very sorry to know its very hard to lose your love ones. My thoughts and prayer are with you. I wish anyone will tell me about him. Good to remember of him. He is in heaven and with Jesus.

First of all I would like to say thank you all for your prayers and thoughts too .... but wouldnt you believe it !!! he survive oh boy .... just before the life support to be turn off and the doctor noticed his last right finger was moved lots and as the doctor said have to turned the life support off and see what happen .... after the life support machine had turned off we all were waited to see ..... 16 hours later he woke up oh boy !! but still does be very weak to be ill and they took him to the CT-Scan and he still does have the small brain damaged.... also found he got the blood blocker from his neck to brain and last week the doctors decided had took him to the surgery to put the good veins from his both legs put into the neck between both shoulders and it all doing to be complete to be good .. and he is still in the hospital ... I can't believe it and so happy but hopefully will be fine as alright also the doctor said it will take time to be healing ... the doctors couldn't believe it that he has to survive ...
Once again thank you all for your prayers and thoughts ... god bless you all take care and have a good happy 4th of july for you all usa people !! :hug:

CutePommie said:
First of all I would like to say thank you all for your prayers and thoughts too .... but wouldnt you believe it !!! he survive oh boy .... just before the life support to be turn off and the doctor noticed his last right finger was moved lots and as the doctor said have to turned the life support off and see what happen .... after the life support machine had turned off we all were waited to see ..... 16 hours later he woke up oh boy !! but still does be very weak to be ill and they took him to the CT-Scan and he still does have the small brain damaged.... also found he got the blood blocker from his neck to brain and last week the doctors decided had took him to the surgery to put the good veins from his both legs put into the neck between both shoulders and it all doing to be complete to be good .. and he is still in the hospital ... I can't believe it and so happy but hopefully will be fine as alright also the doctor said it will take time to be healing ... the doctors couldn't believe it that he has to survive ...
Once again thank you all for your prayers and thoughts ... god bless you all take care and have a good happy 4th of july for you all usa people !! :hug:

Oh wow...

Hopefully he will get better!

CutePommie said:
At the moment the one I love is dying ...the life support machine will have to turn off within 24 hours with when we all have to agree Sigh! :cry:
I'm glad things turned around.

wow.. Im very happy hear... Wha..relived your friend who surviour woke up without the life support.. Truly Amazing!
God touched healing your friend..

CutePommie said:

WOW thats WONDERFUL.... I am happy for you... It is miracle!!

SxyPorkie :hyper:

Back