Very sad news for me ..... :(

CutePommie

Reaction score
At the moment the one I love is dying ...the life support machine will have to turn off within 24 hours with when we all have to agree Sigh! :cry:

CutePommie said:
At the moment the one I love is dying ...the life support machine will have to turn off within 24 hours with when we all have to agree Sigh! :cry:

Awww, I'm sorry to hear. It's hard for a loved one to stay on a life support machine. :hug: I hope you will be okay soon. :cry: :hug:

My prayers are with you. I really hope they let that person live but if the suffering is too much then maybe he or she is better off being in a better place, hopefully he or she knows about Jesus Christ. :angel:

Sorry to hear that and I know that feeling. Been there and done that. It was my mom. It was a hard day for me but I pulled through and I know you will be fine. It is for the best of the loves one. :hug: Hang in there.

I'm very sorry.

I will pray for you. :hug:

If you don't mind me asking what happen? :angel:

Im sorry and my thoughts are with you! :angel:

Im praying for you and your family :angel:

God Bless You! :angel:

Awwwww :(

I know how you must be feeling at this moment, They did the same thing with my Grandpa as well and a friend of mine too. I hate that, It feels like murder to me. I don't think I could handle pulling anyone's plug or sign a pieces of paper, I had to do that with my hamster it was the hardest part I've ever done. It took me quite a while to sign a pieces of paper to put my hamster to sleep because she was in pains because of a broken leg and it was not possible to repair. :( It took me months and months to get over the fact. I did felt like I murdered her somehow. I felt guilty.

you are in my prayers. :(

I have been there before when my close friend od on the drugs and her brain was fried so dr suggested to pull the life support off and let her go in peace. I never forget that.. It was the saddest day of my life when i lost my dear friend :(

i know its hard but in time your heart will heal but you will never forget your loved one as u will keep your loved one in your heart always. :angel:

Oh sweetie my prayers and comforting thoughts are with you. I can't really imagine what this feels like. but i know it must hurt deeply we're all here for you :hug:

hugs pom
i undy how you feel
my cousin was in coma but died on own but was not on life support

i feel wonder why my love ones keep dying on me not me i feel like i am a curse

Very truly sorry and sadden that this is going through, my thoughts and prayers is with you and your love one. Lean onto Him and He'll give you comfort during this difficult time and please do hang in there, if ever in need to talk to anyone here in AD or outside of AD, don't hesitate to do so. AD and its' members will surely be thinking of you and your love one, immediate family, relatives and friends.

Will keep this 'sticky' for the time being--.

~RR

Back