VERY sad news for me and my husband.

I am truly sorry about Blake's father passed away. He felt no pain and no suffer at all. He is very happy man in heaven. He may rest in peace.

Thank you.

Sweetheart, WBHarley, Reba, Bullym0m, Pomeranian, CODAchild, SimpleMan, racheleggert, Cheri, Meg, Katzie, DreamDeaf, CrazyRedHeadWV, ^Angel^, BabyAngel, bluegecko474, RebelGirl, Nancy, sequoias and Arkiegal, thank you for your care.

Blaze would be enjoy to see it, but he will see it in few minutes later. Blaze is very comfortable when his father died and glad to having last talk with him and would remember it, would tell our daugther and kid in my stomach abt his father and stuffs like that.

Once, thank you again :)

Wow.

Wow.

I'm very enjoy to hear your comments in here about my father. Thank you for your caring. I'm going to miss my father but I'm very glad that he is in safe place instead of this place for him. I knew he is in my heart and everybody's heart, and watch over us and protect us. I'm glad that I had talking with him before he died. He's very wonderful father that I had. I will always remember him in my heart and love him always.

I'm going to tease my wife right now ;) talk to you soon :wave: bye.

I'm sorry about your husband's dad.. may he rest in peace.. it's good thing that u both did spend some time with him before he died..

I'm sorry to hear about this. Although he and your husband seem to have peace about it. I will pray for you and your family.

Whoa. I totally got the goosebumps.

Sorry for your loss and your husband's. At least he's some place safe with full of happiness. God bless y'all.

I am sorry to heard abt this situation that happened and he rests in peace, volleyball23.

I'm truly sorry to hear the loss of your beloved father/in-law. I know how you feel after close to him which it's hard for you. Keep him in good and wonderful memory.

I'm sorry for your loss, may he rest in peace :)
you and your family is in our thoughts and prayers

Im so sorry for your loss. Im glad your hubby had chance to spent time with his dad before he died. Back in 1990 during summer, my family and I went to Alabama for vacation...we stayed at condo and beach there..anyways...we went to visit my grandpa and relatives...I remembered seeing his face with glow...he looked like an angel...then few days later, he passed away.

Good thing, we didnt leave alabama and drove all the way back to illinois...it was perfect timing...he died during on our vacation! God has perfect timing for all of us...

I will be praying for you and your family...

Back