Verizon, Sprint, At&t

AT&T LTE will be eventually congested as well.

Not really if at&t keeps to expand the bandwidth to meet demand needs or they will losing the customers, just already happened to Verizon and they are expanding the bandwidth right now.

at&t LTE doesn't share same wireless spectrum with 2G/3G so that's good thing.

You are right that Sprint won't allow old data plan to keep when upgrade to new mobile like Galaxy S3, EVO LTE, etc. I feel strange because sprint data plan increase to $54 that same features as old data plan. Why should I stay with Sprint? That's reason I switched to Verizon. let me explain why I switch to Verizon..
Verizon - $54.. unlimited text with photo and video, unlimited web access, nationwide LTE (very faster as VRS on mobile very clear to see) and Mobile Hotspot.
Sprint - $54 .. unlimited text with only photo. (no video), unlimited web access and LTE limited (Suck!)
ATT - $55.. unlimited text, unlimited web access and some LTE.
Tmobile - not worth!!!!

LOL, your not thinking right, I am not going to stay in one spot all the time. The wireless pager was INTENDED as traveling around and my pager may have connected not just one tower but several towers thoughout the day. Your point is moot.

I already did experiment with my wife and my friend, My wife on Virgin mobile, my friend on Sprint wireless and Im on Verizon. We were out on "Vacation", Guess what happened? Both of my wife and my friend pager had disconnected and lost connections, the longest was few hours without connection, me on Verizon? Not even single disconnection!

pager_aa021263.jpg

:laugh2:

Pager - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's calls mobile or smartphone, not pager.

You are right that Sprint won't allow old data plan to keep when upgrade to new mobile like Galaxy S3, EVO LTE, etc. I feel strange because sprint data plan increase to $54 that same features as old data plan. Why should I stay with Sprint? That's reason I switched to Verizon. let me explain why I switch to Verizon..
Verizon - $54.. unlimited text with photo and video, unlimited web access, nationwide LTE (very faster as VRS on mobile very clear to see) and Mobile Hotspot.
Sprint - $54 .. unlimited text with only photo. (no video), unlimited web access and LTE limited (Suck!)
ATT - $55.. unlimited text, unlimited web access and some LTE.
Tmobile - not worth!!!!

You are wrong - at&t is $50 per month, not $55.

There is no unlimited data anymore for at&t and Verizon.

at&t included 3 GB in plan and Verizon included 2 GB/4 GB in plan now.

As it was mentioned, everyone has different needs and options. My iPhone with AT&T is 35.00 a month. I don't use it that much; what I get is DataPlus 200 MB for iPhone for 15.00 and 20.00 for Messaging Unlimited. With surcharges and fees, my monthly bill is 35.48. If I plan on extended use, there are tons of Wi-Fi places where I live and I never go over my monthly allotment.

All this bickering is for the birds! Lol....

Good to know this. I am thinking of upgrading to an iphone next year when my current contract expires with AT&T. I already have the 200MB plan on my blackberry, and don't really see myself going beyond that on the iPhone (unless I should end up finding more uses for the iPhone, then I might go to the next plan up).

Got only 2 GB for $55 with Verizon. How do you get 4 GB for $55? Got Verizon Stratosphere.

Got only 2 GB for $55 with Verizon. How do you get 4 GB for $55? Got Verizon Stratosphere.

I think it could be family because DHB is married and has wife.

Just curious, do tethering included in your plan? Just try to turn hotspot on if it is working or not.

No, my account isn't family plan. Its discount for Deafies. I talked with Verizon rep who happens know stuff about deaf plans and had no problem hooked me up on it. Most reps knows nothing about this, sad!
I think 4GB was the double deal offer during the time I signed up for the service. I checked on VZ website, it shows 2GB, my bill shows 4GB. Hope I can keep this as grandfather.

I think it could be family because DHB is married and has wife.

Just curious, do tethering included in your plan? Just try to turn hotspot on if it is working or not.

No, my account isn't family plan. Its discount for Deafies. I talked with Verizon rep who happens know stuff about deaf plans and had no problem hooked me up on it. Most reps knows nothing about this, sad!
I think 4GB was the double deal offer during the time I signed up for the service. I checked on VZ website, it shows 2GB, my bill shows 4GB. Hope I can keep this as grandfather.

Oh I see, I got it.

Yup, I remember about Verizon offers 2 GB extra when you sign up the 2 GB data so make 4 GB in total.

International Travel

I have been with Sprint for 4 years. Sprint is great but data plan price changed last October that $39 to $54.
I decided to call Verizon about data plan and Verizon data plan $54.
At&t data plan $55.
I see all are almost same price. guess what! I decided to switch to Verizon because map coverage is great, unlimited data included hotspot too. I got new Samsung Galaxy S3 :D

What about your wireless company that same or different price for data plan?

taurizs,
If you intend to use your phone for international travel so both Verizon and Sprint phones will not work in other countries except some areas in Canada. Sprint and Verizon use CDMA network system. Both T-Mobile and AT & T use GSM network system.

Approximately 85 to 90% of the global use GSM system.

Trust me. I was at WFD conference in South Africa and most of my friends who had Verizon/Sprint phones were not be able to send/receive any e-mails or texts at all. While my former T-Mobile BlackBerry was able to connect to T-Mobile's South African roaming partners.

Good to know this. I am thinking of upgrading to an iphone next year when my current contract expires with AT&T. I already have the 200MB plan on my blackberry, and don't really see myself going beyond that on the iPhone (unless I should end up finding more uses for the iPhone, then I might go to the next plan up).

If you plan to get iPhone, I strongly recommend you to upgrade your plan to 2GB for $50.

Verizon is the only carrier with consistent service at my house and it's been great when I travel. Our company is making us get our own plans now, so now have to sign up for a plan where I'll hardly use any minutes since most of my use is for email. Their new share everything plans aren't too useful for this so it's going to be like $100/month for my iPhone.

Ditto on Verizon reliability and coverage. I used to have T-Mobile but in some areas especially in remote mountain areas I'd get zero bars. But now with the Verizon I get coverage everywhere! They may cost a little more than T-Mobile but it's worth it.

People... I cannot believe you are talking about paying $50 like it's nothing... This prices me out of the phone market. I'm paying $34 a month on the deaf plan with Sprint. I'm on a BB, and I want to upgrade off it to another phone. I need to find a good fast phone that is internet-capable (not just slow and hangs, requiring a battery pull during a race condition), has tabbed web browsing and doesn't truncate emails.

Verizon (smart phone)
700 mins talk / unlimited txt / unlimited data
$33.98 per month (before taxes)
Good for two years

west of OK, west of NE and mostly in SD state doesn't have Sprint cover for data but roam (mean for text only). Boo.

Back