Vegetarian or Meat eater

Really?

meat meat meat, and salads, with meat in it. Seriously that's almost all I eat, and smoothies with as much protein as I can get in them. Meat I eat is mostly boneless pork loin ( I get huge cuts from Costco and cut them up into chops) chicken, turkey and seafood, salmon, some tilapia, and sometimes shrimp, which isn't really all that great for you, but I'm just not that anal about my food and flipping love shrimp, BIG ones. Oh and eggs, lots of eggs.

I figure going by our teeth, which are made for eating meat and vegetables, we should probably be eating a meat, otherwise evolution wouldn't have given us the teeth for it.

You can also chew and digest cardboard. Just because you can digest something, doesn't mean you ought to.

You can also chew and digest cardboard. Just because you can digest something, doesn't mean you ought to.

Funny.

That's how I feel about corn. You can chew it......but can you digest it???? No. Comes out looking the same as it when in, people still eat it anyway......but should they :hmm:

Funny. That doesn't happen when I eat meat........eat a lot of leafy greens....whoa baby. Funny how that happens eh? Maybe I ought not eat veggies :D

This person has two posts and is jumping all on board in the food threads. Weird. Anyways...

Nonetheless, I'll take my meat, vegetables, and fish any which way I choose to eat them so as long as they are healthy for my liking and I enjoy how they taste. I particularly love eating rice and fish cooked with Asian foods...mostly because that is what I grew up on and all my mom liked to cook. However, I love vegetables and fruits with my food as well. I love having a small salad with a nice cooked steak or some vegetables with a bit of pork.

Yummy...now I most actually go and eat now. :D

Back