Vegetarian or Meat eater

taurizs

Reaction score
Vegetarian or Meat eater which you are?

I hunt a lot and eat that meat. I sometimes eat the store bought stuff but its so bad for you and not as tasty. Stuff you get for youself is good for the soul.

Pass the possum and 'taters, please!...Love meat but am hedging towards more salads this summer...veggies & dips too.

I found a dead bug in my head of lettuce today , if I was a vegetarian and ate the bug by mistake would I still be a vegetarian?

What happens when a vegetarian goes back to eating meat after a long time?

They lost their veg-inity.

I have been both at various times in my life. Right now, some meat. Not as much as I would like out of concern for health. :(

Lunch meats are the worst. If you can avoid them you're doing well.

95 percent vegetables, all the rest fruit and very lean meat maybe once a week or less. Well, unless we have very special company. :D

Both, I consume all kinds of variations of veggies, sometimes mix in a little fruit in, but my primary meat source is seafood. Not really into the red meat though.

I'm an ovo-lacto vegetarian. (Eggs and milk,but no meats or fish.)

Diabetes is very prevalent in my family and I hear vegetarians are less likely to get diabetes.

I eat 80% veg, 15% fish/tuna and 5% chicken.

my ex is vegetarian. My little daughter eat a lot of vegetables but 5% is fish and chicken. NO RED MEAT or BEEF or PORK or HORSE or WHATEVER !!!!!!

I eat 80% veg, 15% fish/tuna and 5% chicken.

my ex is vegetarian. My little daughter eat a lot of vegetables but 5% is fish and chicken. NO RED MEAT or BEEF or PORK or HORSE or WHATEVER !!!!!!

Not all red meat is bad for you. The deer, squirrels (yes :lol:) rabbits, ext are all organically fed and all the fat is removed when they are skinned and not marbled in like pork and cows. Very lean and healthy.

I take that back. Don't eat squirrels from the park. Or anything that eats and drinks from heavily populated areas. I'm sure you can guess why.

What happens when a vegetarian goes back to eating meat after a long time?

They lost their veg-inity.

I knew a guy that was a vegetarian for years and when back to eating meat and he got sick , the meat was too hard to digest after years of eating veggies.
And I think we had a thread about this already

My grandma ate vegetables all times but did eat fish and chicken very rare. she never got fat and good health thin. she passed away when she was 105 years old.

vegetables keep human life to run long. meat make human life to short.. of course, red meat cause cancer and some diseases too..

meat meat meat, and salads, with meat in it. Seriously that's almost all I eat, and smoothies with as much protein as I can get in them. Meat I eat is mostly boneless pork loin ( I get huge cuts from Costco and cut them up into chops) chicken, turkey and seafood, salmon, some tilapia, and sometimes shrimp, which isn't really all that great for you, but I'm just not that anal about my food and flipping love shrimp, BIG ones. Oh and eggs, lots of eggs.

I figure going by our teeth, which are made for eating meat and vegetables, we should probably be eating a meat, otherwise evolution wouldn't have given us the teeth for it.

Back