Valentine Day

LovelyWoman

Reaction score
Is any one ready for the * HEART* on Valentine Day? What do you guys want for Valentine? ME!!! I wanna Chocolate Candies, but don't send me candy with Cherry inside. YUCK>>>>>>
Who will be Mine on Feb 14,2005?? It will be just me myself :giggle:

LovelyWoman said:
Is any one ready for the * HEART* on Valentine Day? What do you guys want for Valentine? ME!!! I wanna Chocolate Candies, but don't send me candy with Cherry inside. YUCK>>>>>>
Who will be Mine on Feb 14,2005?? It will be just me myself :giggle:

Thought, you will be with DeafHiker ? :fruit:

Ack! Who told you abt Hiker... Just met one day and I aint bait for him Just friend :jaw:

I'm not ready. I have no girlfriend to share it with. :(

nobody to share with at this moment. :( But I'm guessing that my roommate will take me out to eat at restaurant. thats it...

LovelyWoman said:
Ack! Who told you abt Hiker... Just met one day and I aint bait for him Just friend :jaw:

What about Rotty? :naughty: (Cheri knows everything) LOL just kidding.

As at this moment, I'm single... Maybe go out with a friend (a male but around my age)??? I got v-day card for my "daddy"!!! Hope he likes it...

Megladon and I will probably stay home.. I think.. Money is tight this year so renting a movie and cooking dinner sounds good to me :) It'll be our 2nd valentines day together, weeeee!! Have i mentioned we've been together for over a year now? No? ok then :P

Not to be a party-pooper, but I have always hated Valentines Day in the past. It always reminded me of how lonely my teen years were. I never had a boyfriend. That sort of thing. :roll:

But, I gotta say....

In recent years, things have been nicer. I still am not attached to anyone, but my parents have always made the day nice for me by buying me a box of candy. And, now my niece and nephew make it nice for me, too. :)

I have always hated Valentine in past. It was too depressing for me. Cuz I never had a bf, a date, or secret admirer on v-day. never received flowers or cookies from anyone at my school. This year might be the first for me. that is if Im still with my current boyfriend. I do not know what I'll be doing with him. Im not sure if I'll be able to spend v-day with him. Any suggestion I should do with him? :) Im new at this v-day... :)

I never liked valentine day cuz i dont get special attention on that day never have so i dont really expect much :) ill see what happens this year though

I will be spending the day with my hubby and kids, of course - they are always thoughtful on V-Day...and I never forget to send out my own valentines!

(Just make sure I have your email address.) LOL.

I hope not my hubby take me to RED LOSTER! Which I'm allergic seafoods... *sigh*
hate odors smelly fishy airborune.. Made me barf.. I did went there once for my hubby's bday.. I had to patience and acting pretend.. I'm FINE... and huge smiling at him.. I knew He knew that i dislike.. (chuckles)

I'm hoping he could take me OUTBACK or STEAK HOUSE.. wha..ever depends where we'll have nice valentine day romantic dinner..

Back