Valentine Day

^Angel^ said:
I know who gave it to Cheri! :fruit: ....

of courseeeee. you're both sisters! ;P

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!! Cheri

Awwwwwwwwww so sweet. I wish I had that on my doorstep. Any man want to send me something sweet. LOL

I am gotta spend my time with my sweet son who I adore and love him so much. :kiss:

Pomeranian said:
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!! Cheri

Awwwwwwwwww so sweet. I wish I had that on my doorstep. Any man want to send me something sweet. LOL

I am gotta spend my time with my sweet son who I adore and love him so much. :kiss:

Awww you will get one somedays, if not this year. This was my first Valentines I ever gotten since 11 yrs ago. Some of my ex boyfriends recently years after did not even brought me anything, only took me out to dinner LOL! I will tell you somedays when the time is right who got me this Valentine's gift. ;)

Pomeranian said:
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!! Cheri >>> it is too soon for her to say.. let her enjoy it while she can... with the sparks flying everywhere.. then when she is satisfied then she will tell us the juicy details when the time is right.. right girl!? :D i mean id do the same if i had a man in my life.. i wudnt say a word until i knew he was the one.... then i would tell the world.. lol

Awwwwwwwwww so sweet. I wish I had that on my doorstep. Any man want to send me something sweet. LOL >>> thought you had one?? unless he is a cheapo? :giggle:
I am gotta spend my time with my sweet son who I adore and love him so much. :kiss: >>> AWWWW!!

:P

Cheri said:
I got an early Valentines gift in the mail today, a box came to my front door and I came home from the store and opened it and I was like awww It got me into tears. Someone from AllDeaf brought it for me. "not telling who" :P Here's the picture of it.

Aww that is just awesome, Cheri!!!! Truly happy for you!!!

Steel said:
who says that it's a rule that you must have a boyfriend or girlfriend to share with on valentine's day?

it's not really about a special day for couples, but for families and friends...giving out your love to the people who've been close to you and respect you and love you back, etc...

go out to a movie or shop at a mall or whatever like that on valentine's day...just do whatever it takes to have fun. :)

Thats a good idea! I'll probably go out with my friends in the evening, thanks for that Steel :mrgreen:

Dang V-Day is on Monday!..

Husband tend go to DnD game on sunday night.. maybe I will go with him then spend time with him afterward.. :P

Wendy

WBHarley said:
Dang V-Day is on Monday!..

Husband tend go to DnD game on sunday night.. maybe I will go with him then spend time with him afterward.. :P

Wendy

good idea Wendy, But can I babysit your cutie liitle sweetheart?? LOL I know too farrrrrrr.

Pomeranian said:
good idea Wendy, But can I babysit your cutie liitle sweetheart?? LOL I know too farrrrrrr.

Darn Hehe.. but My bro in law is home anyway so He can babysit these kids :D

Wendy

I :dunno: what Roadrunner is getting me for Valentine's or if he's taking me anywhere?... :aw:

me either!

Waiting until 14th February then we will know more............. :)

^Angel^ said:
I :dunno: what Roadrunner is getting me for Valentine's or if he's taking me anywhere?... :aw:

You :dunno: ??? Hey, that's the great thing about Valentine's Day :lol: ...you just never know what's coming your way!! But hmmm...to find something for an :angel: might be a tad bit hard, cuz you're already sweet, adorable, nice, cute...more?...lovely, funni, angelish...more?...well now--we'll just have to leave the rest of it to 'us' to find out and know once we settle in our lofty nest all cuddled up and more when we close the door behind us! :naughty:

Ahhh...I have exactly two weeks to prepare...time to go make out a :deal: so V-Day will be much more than "BE MINE"!

Sabrina said:
Ravesteve, he may apologized her. :naughty:

ahhh! maybe!? i never thought of that.. but HONESTLY... i HIGHLY doubt it!! cuz i think raven and cheri hate each other's guts?? :dunno: but i could be wrong?? :confused:

Heh heh, it is obviously someone who can't read the calendar---I mean, come on now ladies, give us guys a break, Valentine's Day is still two weeks away, yeesh!
BTW, I got a tree and a nice rope ready for that guy who jumped the gun, any dudes interested in joining the fun party we'll have?

This is my favorite picture of my son and his girlfriend. My son cooked a dinner for their romantic.

Attachments

• Anniversary.jpg
    Anniversary.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 20
Back