Utah State Senator: "Gays are probably the greatest threat to America."

Who is Geert Wilders??

Dutch Parliament - known for his extreme hatred/racist view against Islamic religion. UK banned him from entering the country.

geertwilders.jpg

That is his opinion. I think the biggest threat to America is....hate crime and terrorists.

Utah is just too religous, anyway.

Dutch Parliament - known for his extreme hatred/racist view against Islamic religion. UK banned him from entering the country.

geertwilders.jpg

His eyes look like Jack Nicholson in The Shining! And what is up with that hair? He needs to find a good gay barber.:P

His eyes look like Jack Nicholson in The Shining! And what is up with that hair? He needs to find a good gay barber.:P

You know what? His hair looks like Beavis in a way.

Interesting...he didnt even get fired after the remarks he've stated as they were very immature and uncivlized to say.

We get the picture. He hate gays, black people, and so on. I guess I wouldnt be surprised if he's a nazi or a KKK member wannabe or whatever.

It obviously went too far from what he has said. I guess he's just looking for attention as he's so bored at his job or something. :roll: Dont even waste your anger at him, he's not worth it.

and Geert looks stupid with that kind of hair.

Sounds to me like this Senator is a racist bigot. Does he not realize he may have been elected to office with a few hundred 'gay' votes before his gay comment, does he not realize he may have been elected to office with a few 'black' votes. Let's hope is not reelected for another. People like him need to be thrown out of legislative and congressional positions for taking such stances as it obviously does not show the will of the people as he may have have deceived them into believing he was something else.

Einstein said it best - Every man is equally intelligent - and equally foolish - before God.

Urban Dictionary: pig-sex

A sexual act that is considered outrageously dirty such as water spots, defecation, male on male bondage, group-sex and bestiality

He's not very specific.

It also says this:
A sexual act that is considered outrageous or outside the norms of societal sexual behaviors such as water spots, defecation, bondage, dildo's, group-sex and bestiality

Nothing about which sex participates in it. :roll:

Interesting...he didnt even get fired after the remarks he've stated as they were very immature and uncivlized to say.

We get the picture. He hate gays, black people, and so on. I guess I wouldnt be surprised if he's a nazi or a KKK member wannabe or whatever.

It obviously went too far from what he has said. I guess he's just looking for attention as he's so bored at his job or something. :roll: Dont even waste your anger at him, he's not worth it.

and Geert looks stupid with that kind of hair.

How can that be immature? Play with yo-yo while kick your ass?

Sounds to me like this Senator is a racist bigot. Does he not realize he may have been elected to office with a few hundred 'gay' votes before his gay comment, does he not realize he may have been elected to office with a few 'black' votes. Let's hope is not reelected for another. People like him need to be thrown out of legislative and congressional positions for taking such stances as it obviously does not show the will of the people as he may have have deceived them into believing he was something else.

Einstein said it best - Every man is equally intelligent - and equally foolish - before God.

It's Utah (psst psst strong religious), you don't understand them. :giggle:

LMFAO! Please tell me no one agrees with the utah whack job, because that shit is HILARIOUS.

awesome, that senator have guts to saying about it. Don't everybody have opinion and to be a fighter instead have gays poking around? ha

Oh NO!!! Not the gays!!!

Lifestyle-US-gays-family-23110.jpg

gay%20family.jpg

How horrid is that that chilren of GLB parents have to listen about the public saying their mommies and daddies are going to hell.

It's Utah (psst psst strong religious), you don't understand them. :giggle:

I agree. I used to live there so I know how religous that state is. It's the land of the Mormons (Latter Day Saints)

I found the sexual comment that was deleted from the ABC website:

What the h*** is "pig sex"?

ksl.com - Some say Buttars has gone too far with anti-gay statements

"Pig sex" is a very offensive term, and, I think, a new offensive term referring to gays, since I never have heard of this term applied to gays until now. Buttars is an asshole and should be fired from his elected seat. I am bisexual and I support GLBT rights. I support gay marriages. I find all his comments extremely offensive.

Back