us soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by PSORules79
and in 1988, we didn't give a damn about Saddam. You know why ? Bush the first president just didn't care since he just started office.

I never said he wasn't crazy. I said that the USA started becoming more aware of his regime since 1991. Now stop wearing sunglasses everytime you read and stop twisting my words around.

Oh really, so you admit that USA was a dumb country not to know what is going on with the rest of the world? SO you agree to that?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Teekie
What a sick psychopath
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

um, we knew that for 12 years.

You said we knew for 12 years, but 1988 is more than 12 years ago. So ta da, we knew before then!

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by kuifje75
Oh really, so you admit that USA was a dumb country not to know what is going on with the rest of the world? SO you agree to that?

quote:
Originally posted by Teekie
What a sick psychopath

um, we knew that for 12 years.

You said we knew for 12 years, but 1988 is more than 12 years ago. So ta da, we knew before then!

No, 1991 is 12 years. 1988 is 15 years. Do the math.

The only reason why we did something 12 years ago, is because Iraq invaded Kuwait. Kuwait is under US protection, and full of oil. So, we kicked them out. We did not go to war in 1991 because we thought Saddam was crazy.

The only reason why we did something 12 years ago, is because Iraq invaded Kuwait. Kuwait is under US protection, and full of oil. So, we kicked them out. We did not go to war in 1991 because we thought Saddam was crazy.

riiiiiiiiight ......

oh pleaseeee

what make u asking the wars is .. u are so crazy hahah aaaa i am not good at histroyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

it's no need to argue with kuifje75 about "You said we knew for 12 years, but 1988 is more than 12 years ago" look at the word 1988 is MORE THAN 12 year ago.

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
it's no need to argue with kuifje75 about "You said we knew for 12 years, but 1988 is more than 12 years ago" look at the word 1988 is MORE THAN 12 year ago.

*groans*

the Iran-Iraq War started in 1988 but did we care ? No.

The Original Gulf War started in '91 and did we care ? YES.

The bottom line: THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA STARTED CARING ABOUT WHAT SADDAM DID TO HIS OWN PEOPLE IN 1991 WHICH TRANSLATES TO TWELVE YEARS AGO get it ?

1988 IS FIFTEEN YEARS AGO WHICH IS BEFORE OUR INVOLVEMENT WITH IRAQ.

Ehhh laissez tomber.
No use talking to PSO, who doesn't want to understand that I am talking about Saddam being crazy, not USA caring or not. Lock this thread. Ciao PSO.

Wrong. Saddam wanted to invade Kuwait so he can steal more oil. The plain and simple answer: SADDAM IS A CONQUERER.

Ehhh laissez tomber.
No use talking to PSO, who doesn't want to understand that I am talking about Saddam being crazy, not USA caring or not. Lock this thread. Ciao PSO.

See my above answer about Saddam.

Ehhh laissez tomber.
oh yeah you're right, it's useless to talk to PSO, adios PSO...

oh allrite. i did read those history but iam hafla this history ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back