us soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
sad sad

i dont like to see ppl are dead in the war

Originally posted by PSORules79
but US did not get involved with Iraq until what... 1991!

get your facts straight, Kuifje.

La la la la, PSO.
You're missing the point.

I didn't say we were involved in 1979 in a war.
I said, we knew that Saddam was "mad" since 1979, when he started his regime of oppression and terror.

Open your eyes and read again.

if saddam is doing this
hitlerloves.gif
he's gonna get
whipping.gif
and when the war is over I'm gonna
lol.gif

yeah right on.. killllllllllll saddammmmmmmmmmmmmmm in hell

Originally posted by sexyvenusgirl
saddam should be go jail for that ??

Yes, ideally, he should stand before an International Criminal Tribune (court) and answer for his crimes. But ofc, we know that would never happen. He would rather to kill himself than to be captured by the enemy's hands.

yeah ... t hats by the way he should be in jail and he refuse to lisetn usa soo they did killl four american cause the presidsent iraq give them family 35,000 then he zoom kiill to solider usa.. its stupid ..

Originally posted by kuifje75
La la la la, PSO.
You're missing the point.

I didn't say we were involved in 1979 in a war.
I said, we knew that Saddam was "mad" since 1979, when he started his regime of oppression and terror.

Open your eyes and read again.

No, you read again, we didn't give a damn about his regime in 1979. It wasn't until 1991 that we started caring about his regime.

well..... my ponit i support the american is gonnac cocerned the wars is worst than i thought

No, you read again, we didn't give a damn about his regime in 1979. It wasn't until 1991 that we started caring about his regime.

PSO!!!

I am not talking about if we gave a damn or not.
I am talking about the fact we knew Saddam was crazy, when he took control of Iraqi. Did you know that he killed thousands of his own people during his regime? 15 years ago, he killed a lot of ppl in one town, and that was 1988! What did USA do? We did nothing.

Read this link, it lists all of his crimes since 1969!
http://www.sciri.btinternet.co.uk/English/Saddam_Crimes/saddam_crimes.html

I mean the word "mad" as in British term for crazy or insane. Understand? This is end of discussion, period, I don't understand why you are NOT agreeing with me that Saddam has been crazy since many years.

Last edited by a moderator:
yesss

PSO!!!

I am talking about the fact we knew Saddam was crazy, when he took control of Iraqi. Did you know that he killed thousands of his own people during his regime? 15 years ago, he killed a lot of ppl in one town, and that was 1988! What did USA do? We did nothing.

I mean the word "mad" as in British term for crazy or insane. Understand? This is end of discussion, period, I don't understand why you are NOT agreeing with me that Saddam has been crazy since many years.

yessss

PSO!!!

yes i do read this .... thanks

PSO!!!

the wars is not funny

PSO!!!

and in 1988, we didn't give a damn about Saddam. You know why ? Bush the first president just didn't care since he just started office.

I never said he wasn't crazy. I said that the USA started becoming more aware of his regime since 1991. Now stop wearing sunglasses everytime you read and stop twisting my words around.

and in 1988, we didn't give a damn about Saddam. You know why ? Bush the first president just didn't care since he just started office.

I never said he wasn't crazy. I said that the USA started becoming more aware of his regime since 1991. Now stop wearing sunglasses everytime you read and stop twisting my words around.

PSO-

first of all.. no one is wearin sunglasses expect for u... I don't give a flyin fook whatever u are tryin to make a point here but u sure put me to sleep here :zzz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back