US policeman used Taser on 72-year-old woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
source please? A number of victims died from it because they were on drugs

Google is your friend. Again, you are attemping to assign cause and effect without having the necessary evidence to do so. All victims who have died from taser jolt were not on drugs, nor were the drugs in some of the victims' system sufficient to cause death. The fact of the matter is, they died after being tasered.

Right, you aren't a police officer. Which invalidates your second point. So....why do you continue to insist that it was justified to taser a 72 year old woman accused of a traffic violation?

I was a jailer so i know what happens we get hundreds of people coming through intake with all sorts of reasons:lol:

Right, you aren't a police officer. Which invalidates your second point.
neither are you.... which pretty much invalidates all of your posts as well :)

So....why do you continue to insist that it was justified to taser a 72 year old woman accused of a traffic violation?
again - the woman was tasered because she was combative, argumentative and resisting arrest.

Please review the video clip again. The officer INITIALLY placed the handcuff on her hand but she threw his arm away and tried to get back to her car.

Google is your friend. Again, you are attemping to assign cause and effect without having the necessary evidence to do so. All victims who have died from taser jolt were not on drugs, nor were the drugs in some of the victims' system sufficient to cause death. The fact of the matter is, they died after being tasered.

I have already provided the evidence. See back in this thread :)

I was a jailer so i know what happens we get hundreds of people coming through intake with all sorts of reasons:lol:

You mean you worked a minimum wage job as a glorified baby sitter at the county lock up? Hardly qualifies as a trained police officer.

And, again, my statement was a direct reply to Jiro.

I have seen most good freeway road in the USA. I also seen big and fancy cars there as well. We can drive speedly more than 60 mph. The US law over driving speed on the freeway is very old. Very low speed driving on the freeway cause accident due overtired and sleepy.

:confused: She is dangerous driver because of her behavior? or drove 15 mph over speed limit? :scratch:

She disobeyed the law and police officer. That alone makes her a dangerous driver.

You mean you worked a minimum wage job as a glorified baby sitter at the county lock up?

that's rather insulting and disrespectful, Jillio. Should I say same for you when you worked as a "glorified" counselor at some help center?

You mean you worked a minimum wage job as a glorified baby sitter at the county lock up? Hardly qualifies as a trained police officer.

And, again, my statement was a direct reply to Jiro.

I made 17 bucks an hour, bringing them in taking them to court on occassion shes angry because her points are invalidated

I have already provided the evidence. See back in this thread :)

Where? You will have to show me medical evidence that drugs were the cause of death in absence of taser being administered. You have not done so anywhere in this thread.

Where? You will have to show me medical evidence that drugs were the cause of death in absence of taser being administered. You have not done so anywhere in this thread.

Yes I did in my post #49. Please try to stay on track.

I made 17 bucks an hour, bringing them in taking them to court on occassion shes angry because her points are invalidated

Exactly. You were not a trained police officer. About the same level as a rent a cop.:laugh2:

Jiro and Babyface think the cop is justified for tasering the lady.

Jillio and Liebling dont...

All 4 of you wont convince each other of who is right and who is wrong so might as well give it up. :lol:

OMG!!!!! She's dangerous!!!! Granny be doing drive bys!!!! :laugh2:

more like..... crashing into other car with her 2-tons pick-up truck or hitting the person doing a tire repair at emergency lane.

Exactly. You were not a trained police officer. About the same level as a rent a cop.:laugh2:

your not too bright are you, I saw what they were brought in for and im telling you you dont sign the ticket you come to the jail. and you are being very insulting right now, is that what makes you mad you cant prove a point so you just name call? your not too mature im way more mature than you will ever be jillio time to grow up lass

Please answer my question -

so what happens if you refused to sign the ticket? I want to make sure you're aware of traffic law since you're bragging about your 40 years of driving experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back