US Embassies around the Middle East being attacked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and worse, especially since they get more widespread distrubution.

For youtube movies?
for example... 9/11.

No. That's why the host countries should have been more forceful in protecting our embassies. They didn't, and that's why our four Americans were massacred in Libya.
meaning.... a massacre...

I saw several articles mentioning (and some showing videos) how the Mohammed video was dubbed over. The actors said what they read from the script was completely different.

Furthermore, some US intelligence says that the people who killed Ambassador Stevens and others may have used the angry mob as a disguise. Or they may have intentionally shown the video to the people around them, then used that protest opportunity to strike. US intel kept saying the killers were really 'terrorists' not related to the upset Muslims. :dunno:

Ambassador Stevens did not get killed by them. He died from smoke inhalation. Libyan civilians attempted to revived him and brought him to hospital.

Ambassador Stevens did not get killed by them. He died from smoke inhalation. Libyan civilians attempted to revived him and brought him to hospital.

Yeah, he died from smoke inhalation but it may have been from escaping/running away. See this one:
BBC News - US confirms its Libya ambassador killed in Benghazi

Speaking to reporters later, Mrs Clinton said many Americans were asking how such an attack could have happened in a country America had helped to liberate.

"This was an attack by a small and savage group, not the people and government of Libya," she said.

The ambassador loved to help Libyans and was involved in demoracy against the Libyan government under the dictatorship. He didn't expect anything like that at all until the day he died. Sad!

Critical thinking says otherwise.

Oh I see, is it controversial?

I have no opinion about whatever related to film or not, and I just like to find out about why attacked cause.

It's not what I think....I know what was at the root of this. Most people do. I'm not going into it. :)

you must be following this issue quite closely and you know the details better than me. I haven't been following it but sad to see that you're not willing to share what you know.

meaning.... a massacre...
Meaning, preventing a massacre. The host countries are responsible for the safety of ambassadors and staff.

Preventing crazed mobs from harming foreign ambassadors certainly isn't committing a massacre.

mas·sa·cre

1.the unnecessary, indiscriminate killing of a large number of human beings or animals, as in barbarous warfare or persecution or for revenge or plunder.

2.a general slaughter, as of persons or animals: the massacre of millions during the war.

Meaning, preventing a massacre. The host countries are responsible for the safety of ambassadors and staff.

Preventing crazed mobs from harming foreign ambassadors certainly isn't committing a massacre.

mas·sa·cre

1.the unnecessary, indiscriminate killing of a large number of human beings or animals, as in barbarous warfare or persecution or for revenge or plunder.

2.a general slaughter, as of persons or animals: the massacre of millions during the war.

the only way to stop the mob is to gun them down so the most prudent action for ambassadors and staff is to evacuate the premise. U.S. Embassies in hostile countries had vastly improved its security barriers since 9/11 which would give them enough time to evacuate.

I don't think anybody can rapidly mobilize a large number of officers/soldiers to fend off a very large, aggressive mob in a short time.

There is still a great deal of speculation around Amb. Stevens death actually.

There is also speculation that the State Dept knew of potential coordinated attacks 48 hours in advance.

I guess the only way to find out is to perform an autopsy. His nose and mouth were blackened which is typical of victim dying from smoke inhalation.

I see some news feed that he may have been raped prior to his death in a similar manner as Gaddafi. Sick....

I guess the only way to find out is to perform an autopsy. His nose and mouth were blackened which is typical of victim dying from smoke inhalation.

I see some news feed that he may have been raped prior to his death in a similar manner as Gaddafi. Sick....

Yes, but given that it will be done by the government I won't hold my breath waiting for the truth. :lol:

I have no opinion about whatever related to film or not, and I just like to find out about why attacked cause.
My theory is that the extremists planned it to happen everywhere in Middle East on 9/11 and they know that the civilians are easily brainwashed (since they are mostly uneducated) so they found a way to drive them crazy by using the anti-Islam video as a proof that Americans are anti-Islam.

It will never stop until Israel is gone which is what the Islam extremists want. They will continue attacking us and others because we have relations with Israel. They will never let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back