update on BC list...FINALLY!

Steel X

Reaction score
But it's just not out on xbox.com yet... It should be on there as soon as possible.

New Backwards Compatible Titles « Live Gamer

still no games like conker and doax playable yet - -;;;; at least for other xbox owners, you can finally play family guy and scarface on ur xbox360.

It seems little upset because no Crazy Taxi 3, DOA Xtreme Volleyball, PGR 2 and True Crime NYC.

Steel, Are you planning to get DOA Xtreme 2?

Jeez, out of that list, only Psychonauts interests me. Where the hell's my Panzer Dragoon Orta, Microsoft?

Now it is FINALLY updated! check for yourself at Xbox.com! :D I think you would be pleased lol

oh crap... I did check what new BC lists for X360.. some new BC what I am not looking for! espescally, conker I like to play..

Tried conker last night and it's looking rather slick!

I say it was high time that MS updated it lol now I only have 9 more games that needs to be BC and then I'm totally done with orginal Xbox lol.

DoA X, Hunter the rekconing, hunter the rekconing : redmeer, guilty gear x2, bloodrayne,bloodrayne 2, Doom 3: RoE, Serious Sam 2, and of course, Riddick.

Tried conker last night and it's looking rather slick!

I say it was high time that MS updated it lol now I only have 9 more games that needs to be BC and then I'm totally done with orginal Xbox lol.

DoA X, Hunter the rekconing, hunter the rekconing : redmeer, guilty gear x2, bloodrayne,bloodrayne 2, Doom 3: RoE, Serious Sam 2, and of course, Riddick.

What's wrong with Conker?

Lol, you replied pretty quick! I checked M$'s list, no Riddick. I thought I did see Riddick on the list, guess I remebered wrong.

If you already bought this game then just check on list before open this game, also if not then just return at store and that I did on WWE game.

Whoa, you jump into my thoat within your wrong consclusions.. TSK..TSK.. I knew it already before you bring this up.. that what I was said that excite to playing conker on 360. But other B.C. games are sucks..

well you have to excuse pacman cause I didnt quite understand you either. I thought you didnt look up on the whole list either but since you did, I just didnt understand when you said "especially, conker I like to play" after you said you are disapointed with the updated BC list...so I thought you didnt look up on conker there.

Back