update on BC list...FINALLY!

Tecmo Arcade Classics Collection does not work on the 360. It is on the BC list. I will have to research on this one game and its compatiblity with the 360.

well you have to excuse pacman cause I didnt quite understand you either. I thought you didnt look up on the whole list either but since you did, I just didnt understand when you said "especially, conker I like to play" after you said you are disapointed with the updated BC list...so I thought you didnt look up on conker there.
Remind you, I am not here to defence myself.

You have to excuse me either, because Long times ago, I told the world included you that my gammar is some actual issues I did post somewhere here in forums before...

That why I did not give more expressional sentences enough instead of fragment sentence.. thats exactly I have the habitual problem with fragment sentence. I have still issues about my grammar... ;o) get it? Now you know what I talk about my issues!?

I am sorry if I did misunderstand you or others in anyway... dismiss me and just move on with your things, please.. Thank you.. ;)

Back