Upcoming 2009 movies

dead money's critics are poor, don't listen to him, most movies are good, some are still good to watch, HECK THEY'RE ALL GOOD TO WATCH IF YOU HAVE NETFLIX.

I dont blame bungie for doing that. They are protecting it from the possiblity of going to the cateorgy of the worst movies ever made so...sometimes things arent what they are meant to be and should just remain what they are meant for.

It is OKAY to see Halo in a comic book series, novels, and perhas an animated movie because with live people, you can never really get it right.

Star Wars tell us differently.

Lucasfilms or Pixar will help out, maybe. Or some 3d design would help.

Tekken...I can only hope its animated than live action.
Tekken is already animated like 10 years ago. >_> I'm sure it's live action (or hollywood)

Yes, and sadly that first animated movie was horrible with a very horrible story.

I believe they should give it a reboot.

Star Wars tell us differently.

Lucasfilms or Pixar will help out, maybe. Or some 3d design would help.

differently?

Star Wars : The Clone Wars only take place between espiode two and epsiode three.

Speaking of Jar Jar Binks, I think he was carbon freezed in Star Wars : The Force unleashed. :o

differently?

Star Wars : The Clone Wars only take place between espiode two and epsiode three.

Speaking of Jar Jar Binks, I think he was carbon freezed in Star Wars : The Force unleashed. :o

Not the story.

The design.

Seems that Hollywood is running out of steam. There's not really many brand new movies, instead they're many remakes and a new part of the old series. *shrugs*

I forward to see "Transformers 2" and "Watchmen".
Me too! Cool!
I bought "Transformers 1" on sale for $3.00 at Target store earlier today.
$3??? Yep, on sale for 3 dollars ;)
"The Wonder Woman", Ooh I want to see that.
The Wonder Woman? Ah, I just remembered I watched one show of Heroes. This is kinda cool power. ;o I'd learn all school craps so I can get A+ grades. lol. Yeah, lol. I like when she spin around and she looks great with that costume.
"Superman, Man of Steel", is it the same actor again back in 2006 or 2007? hmm, interesting.
Not sure. And bad new, the website says it's delayed to 2011. ;[
Really, too long in 2011 oh, well.
"Jurassic Park IV", no way!.
Yes way! I wonder what is this about... Remember those gaint bird dinosaurs got freed and flied somewhere at the ending? They might make many birds and eat those humans. D= I tried to remember, I have to rent to see it again. It's been a long time.
"Rambo", Slyvester is so dull. I'm not going to watch "Rambo" ever!.
Damn right! I know, he wasn't good at acting :roll: I'm like whatever and he got me yawned and fall asleep.

Ah yes, the art style in The Clones War lol looks unique, I suppose.

im a huge star wars fan but the cartoon he made (clone wars) is really stupid. And i refuse to see it. I'm disgusted the way he kind of pointed the prequels and this new thing (clone wars) towards young kids. Jar-Jar Binks was the worst character ever. Too bad he didnt die in a fire.

im a huge star wars fan but the cartoon he made (clone wars) is really stupid. And i refuse to see it. I'm disgusted the way he kind of pointed the prequels and this new thing (clone wars) towards young kids. Jar-Jar Binks was the worst character ever. Too bad he didnt die in a fire.

I agree with your entire post. Especially the bolded part.

I am excited about Upcoming 2009 movies: Transformers 2, G.I.Joe the movie, Night of the Museum 2 and many Upcoming 2009 movies. I love watch new movies.

Well Star Wars always been for kids...in fact just been for everyone who likes sci-fi stuff.

there are some movies are on the list will be gonna be SICK and BADASS movies IF they make RIGHT, not cheap like Hulk [previous one, not recently]

there are some movies are on the list will be gonna be SICK and BADASS movies IF they make RIGHT, not cheap like Hulk [previous one, not recently]

Hulk (2003) was pretty stupid and lame lol. :lol:

I am much more impressed with the Incredible Hulk that came out this summer as an extreme makeover so it was much better. :)

Hulk (2003) was pretty stupid and lame lol. :lol:

I am much more impressed with the Incredible Hulk that came out this summer as an extreme makeover so it was much better. :)

What did you think of the latest Superman movie? Alot of people really didn't like it. I thought it was just okay. :|

What did you think of the latest Superman movie? Alot of people really didn't like it. I thought it was just okay. :|

Superman returns?

Actually, I thought it was good but didnt like that one scene where superman didnt take any damage after being shot in the eye. :roll: It was so damn cheap.

I thought the story was well written, and how I liked that guy who played as Lex Luthor and such.

I guess it wasnt taken well because I guess we werent ready to see Superman who actually have a son in this movie, and he wasnt even married to Lois Lane lol so yeah I thought it was abit strange about that part.

Should be more like the comics, where Clark Kent and Lois Lane are currently married and all.

is superman returns dvd is release? umm.. i must be miss that or ?

X-Men Orgins: Wolverine...will that movie make up for the embrassassing sequel X-men 3?

Who knows but looks like it does stay pretty close to the comic books in some parts.

Trailers & Clips: X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Trailer

Wolverine is, of course one of our most popular comicbook superheroes and he is the second most popular heroes the Marvel universe. (First is Spider-man since he is often used as a mascot for Marvel.)
That makes me wonder...who is REALLY the most popular superhero of all? I wouldnt be surprised if it is Batman.

Back