Upcoming 2009 movies

*crosses fingers

I'd rather see a sequel to The Golden Child.

Are you aware that Dr. Dolittle is a remake? The original is quite a very different movie from the remake. Very different.

Yes I am aware there was the orignal way back in the 1960s even the Chimp aka "Cheeta" the same chimp who was in the 1930s Tarzan movies, was in there as it was one of his last movies before his "retirement." At least thats what I heard. :/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/3561153/Cheeta-the-chimpanzee-Errol,-Bogie-and-me.html

You dont see that many chimpanzees like him with white hair over his shoulders and such.

More pictures on the upcoming Terminator saga. :)

terminator-salvation-20090303045311240_640w.jpg

IGN: Terminator Salvation Screenshots, Wallpapers and Pics

You know what Wolverine and Sabertooth have in common?

They are both related. Yes, blood related. blood related brothers.

I guess it is no actual surprise to see the fact of that since both have "animal instinct" with mutant powers such as healing factor and such.

IGN: What Say You?: Wolverine Has a Brother?

Sabertooth will be his half brother but it's only for the movie. The idea that the two are kin has been disproved already in the comics multiple times. However, The Marvel universe is huge and there are many comics that feature characters in different context. I'm never ruling out the idea that the two are kin and we will likely see a story connecting the two. Origin hinted the idea that Thomas Logan and Elizabeth Howlett had something going on and the Dog's appearance as a kid and adult did reflect Sabertooth quite a bit but I think that was just something to throw off readers.

Personally I like thinking there is a connection. Screw what the comics say. :)

Just want to add the New Moon will be in Theaters on November 20th, 2009... It's a squeal to Twilight. I so can not wait for that... I want to see that so bad!

Back