Unusual Thrift store finds

Bottesini

Old Deaf Ranter
Premium Member
Reaction score
I took a picture of my ceramic bunny head and my corduroy moose head that I found both in thrift stores.

s1uh75.jpg

I wonder anyone else have some really weird items to show?

Ohhhh Botts! You're like me! :hug:

I do T2Ts - Trash to Treasures.

I love hunting in thrift stores and turning trash to treasures.

BEFORE

before2.jpg

AFTER

after2.jpg

I'm rather more addicted to anything cute and design-y ;) I have quite a few things that people go: Where did you get that one? :giggle:

I have to admit that I love the moose though...

Jamie

I love to go to thrift shops and even yard sales. I have a lot of the furniture that I fixed up like painting like flowers, birds, etc and restoring and upholstering, for example... since I am an artist.

I am also a thrift store and yard sale bargain hunter! :D

As well a lot of things in my home come from them.

Some of the best stuff comes from thrift store.

We bought some unusual things from second-hand stores only to find out that they are worth more than what we paid for. :)

Some of the best stuff comes from thrift store.

We bought some unusual things from second-hand stores only to find out that they are worth more than what we paid for. :)

So someone may see this and offer a fortune for my bunny and my moose!:h5:

Hey I also love watching the "Antique Roadshow"

A lot of things that was worth a lot of money were bought from Yard Sales and Thrift Shops.

Who Knows!!

Bottesini may have very well got a good bargain!

Looks good on your wall.

Love that moose. I can't look at it without smiling.

I do too. I had it for years. I just found the bunny this week. It leaves my husband shaking his head, but he put it up for me anyway. :)

I bought a waterfall antique bedroom set from a thrift store.

The best price around for a full bed, dresser, armoire, and vanity mirror--all for $500!

We decided to get things in our house insured and when the insurance man came to see what we have--he valued the bedroom set more than what we paid for! :lol:

I bought a waterfall antique bedroom set from a thrift store.

The best price around for a full bed, dresser, armoire, and vanity mirror--all for $500!

We decided to get things in our house insured and when the insurance man came to see what we have--he valued the bedroom set more than what we paid for! :lol:

I like to find nice antique furniture too and I have found some pretty good things.

My bunny and moose are just whimsy.

Same here. I have a nice Antique Secretary, only paid 20 bucks for it. Solid wood.

Same here. I have a nice Antique Secretary, only paid 20 bucks for it. Solid wood.

For $25, I bought a green leather chair that is button tufted and very padded. It is on a big chrome circle and swivels. It is low to the ground and I use it for my video game chair. My husband thinks it was probably a hospital or doctors office chair in the 1940's.

Back