Unusual names for children

I would....

• pick a very unusual and outragous name for my children

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • pick a very comman name like Brian, Amy, and etc for my children

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I would pick a respectable but not too common name for my children.

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • I dont know.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
As long as nobody names their kid starshine sun love sparkle rainbow the peace bringer or something like "koolaid".. lets just be blunt, i think some hippie names and ghetto names are completely ridiculous. I know a kid who's named "Big show" literally... I had to ask him repeatly if it was his birth name and he said yeah, i think i offended him a little but frankly I'm shocked a parent would name a kid something that fruity.

As long as nobody names their kid starshine sun love sparkle rainbow the peace bringer or something like "koolaid".. lets just be blunt, i think some hippie names and ghetto names are completely ridiculous. I know a kid who's named "Big show" literally... I had to ask him repeatly if it was his birth name and he said yeah, i think i offended him a little but frankly I'm shocked a parent would name a kid something that fruity.

OOOH man!!! "Big show"??? That is FUCKED up!

big show? yikes.. I feel sorry for him..

I met someone that named her baby Nemo

I like unique names here is a few names , Colby Lake, Zander Josh, Miguel (Spanish name for Michael)

For a girl I like these name Marisol and Marcellina its a Spanish name there is other names too many list ha

My middle name is "Sno". Seriously!! There a Red Sox player's name Coco Crispie, (is that how you spell it?).

I know someone who named their daughter cinnomin (sp?) sugar brown.....

lol i feel really bad for that girl.. she will grow up being picked on by kids and by time she become adult she will STILL get picked on for it.

My son's name is pretty usual--Patrick Joseph, but that's because he was supposed to be born on St. Patrick's Day, and 2 days later is St. Joseph's Day and his dad's middle name was Joseph. But we call him P.J.

I have a girl I know from high school, though that named her daughter Free Bird. Poor kid!

I don't mind unsual names as long it doesn't sound ridiculous or may caused the kid to be picked on because of his/her name.

my vote is
I would pick a respectable but not too common name for my children

but i wanted right names for my children what i wanted it and i dont like traditional boy names like my late Grandfather they my Uncle chose name for my cousin before he was born because my Grandfather was Richard they my Uncle second Richard they thrid my cousin Richard makes me so bored!

I told my mom about if i have children one days and if i have girls i will chose nice name for girls i will name Charlene for my baby after my Grandmother's sister who passed away almost 10 years ago in 1997 i would like first Charlene they second baby girl will be Elisabeth that my decide.

i havent decide names for boy so i would like name for Lance or Charles no matter names i will decide in the baby's book we have wait and see if we have agree with name for boy.

Okay, to be honest, ladie and gentlemen, I know a man's name. Ladies and gentlemen, his name is Whoo. Seriously. Not kidding. It's just too damn unusual name.

How about, if it's a boy...Bozo and if it's a girl...Bozarita? :giggle:

Well I could choose some names for my future kids.. I also would name them after my parents so I can honor my parents well enough (first name or middle name) so...

Also my name is common as well as my eldest sister and my 3 brothers..all common as well.. I do call my 2nd brother by modified name other than his normal name... so it easier to call him by the name I want to call him...

How about, if it's a boy...Bozo and if it's a girl...Bozarita? :giggle:

:rofl: you never know there are some strange people that wouldn't pass the chance to give their child those names. :rofl:

I wouldn't give my kids weird or unusual names because it leads to other kids making fun of them and them being misunderstood. :(

I voted unusual and outrage name.

My oldest and pretty daughter's name is Kaethe.
My handsome son's name is Jayson.
My other handsome son's name is DeJake.
My last pretty daughter's name is Maeisa.

Mommyof4

I orginally wanted Germino for my older son but my ex and everyone SCREAMED NO!!!!! so my boys endup with names of Cameron and Ethan..

Back