Unofficial AllDeaf Map - Post Your Location!

the mouth o-- the Niagara.

Hello everyone! I moved down here in Texas from Florida - before Florida, I moved down to Florida from Alaska! LOL

This chick used to be "Scarlett" aka "CyberRed".... :cool2:

It's good to see some of you guys are still alive! I hope you remember me way back then when I first joined here in 2004. :P

Aloha or Hi people!
I'm Abel from Romania..it's central european
I live in the my town Făgăraş,near Sibiu and Brasov!

hello I am new here

:wave: my name is SinAmin very pleased to be here on this site...I can not talk.. I can hear...but what good is it to hear is I can't talk. Ive been this way foe a year and a half...I am desperate to learn to sign...I can't find a way to do that in Las Vegas..which is where I am living now. I have isolated myself in my house..I've lost all my talking friends. I can't pick up signing on UTube I need help. I've called around for classes with negative results. Does anyone think they can help me? Please..Thank u

hello I am new here

:wave: my name is SinAmin very pleased to be here on this site...I can not talk.. I can hear...but what good is it to hear is I can't talk. Ive been this way foe a year and a half...I am desperate to learn to sign...I can't find a way to do that in Las Vegas..which is where I am living now. I have isolated myself in my house..I've lost all my talking friends. I can't pick IP signing on iTunes I need help. I've called around for classes with negative results. Does anyone think they can hell me? Than u

Sorry didn't mean to write this so many times ...it is my first time on a forum...yeah lol...guess I didn't have to tell u that huh. Lol. Sorry

Sorry didn't mean to write this so many times ...it is my first time on a forum...yeah lol...guess I didn't have to tell u that huh. Lol. Sorry

Why don't you put yourself in the new introduction thread so that other Deaf AD members can respond to you. What you are doing here is that you are in the Map (telling us where you are from, only). Introduce yourself by saying I am hearing but I could not talk and want to know how to get ASL classes. There should have a ASL classes in Las Vegas probably at the colleges like community college or University. Look around for it. Look in the phone book if there is one. I hope I can see you in the new introduction thread. :wave:

Grizzly Flats, CA (Near Sacramento in Northern California)
22 y/o, Female, Deaf
Skype Username: KhronicallyBreathless
[Willing to help other's learn Sign, could use some practice myself since I'm a bit rusty.]

The link has been dead for the past couple of years already. We just note the location here in the thread, really

My name is Bambi and near deaf. I wear two hearing aids. I live in Loganville Ga 30052.I am looking for anyone in my community with hearing impair folks.call

I think I am near you, if you ever return to the site...

Thai Nguyen University
With this in mind, Thai Nguyen University envisions to become a world class University within Vietnam and the Southeast Asia in providing higher education in the fields of agriculture and forestry, teacher education, technology, economics, business administration, medicine and pharmacy, information and communication technology, foreign languages, among others.

Are you hearing or deaf?

Sound like you have a hearing University as you are advertising about your favorite College. This college does not have Deaf program to help any Deaf students to get their accommodations like Sign Language interpreters in classes. Notetakers? Close captioned or subtitles videos on T.V. to know about subjects that Deaf students can learn? :hmm:

Back