Unofficial AllDeaf Map - Post Your Location!

Palmerston North, New Zealand

I am in Pembroke Pines FL. Anyone in that area?
I am hearing learning ASL.
The map does not work anymore.

Im new at this. Any one in kirkland wa ? I move here from kansas. Would like to meet new friends find out whats everyone doing here.

Information

My name is Bambi and near deaf. I wear two hearing aids. I live in Loganville Ga 30052.I am looking for anyone in my community with hearing impair folks.call

Last edited by a moderator:
Bambipause, it might be better to edit out your phone number, and just ask people to PM you if they're interested, then share your contact information privately. Posts here can be accessed too easily from the internet in general - not just alldeaf. Your number might get into the wrong hands.

If you make 5 posts here, you'll be able to send and receive private messages (PM's).

Hello!

Hello everyone, I just found this site last night and didn't know one like this even existed. I am deaf and wear two hearing aids and live in the western part of Kentucky. I look forward to learning and making some new friends.

I'm not deaf but looking to make a deaf friend. Want to learn the language. From Keller, Texas

Hi the link doesn't work, by the way my name is Aria and I live in North York, Toronto, Ontario, CA
Any one from there???? looking for some friends.

Hello all, newly deaf and live in Courtenay, British Columbia. From what I understand, I am the 7th deaf person in this area. That sucks.

Anyone here from North Carolina?

If you're interested in what area of NC if you're from the state, them PM me :P

Back