unknown pregnancy

We should know our own bodies. If our bodies suddenly change when we don't change, then that's a sign of something different going on.Hmm... suddenly overweight, period suddenly stops but still eat like you're having your period ('PMSing'), etc... that's definitely a problem.

When a person doesn't have her period for at least 2 months straight, then she should see a doctor. I know a few people who had that problem. Turned out to be ovarian cysts, being pregnant, or a few other reasons. At least, they knew to see a doctor.

I agree BUT some may not know their own bodies. Some bodies haven't changed at all, nothing at all, I mean...NOTHING. How are they supposed to know if they're pregnant or not. There are few of those cases which are rare though.

PMS'ing/eating/overweight......it's pretty much same. That doesn't make any damn difference.

When a person doesn't have her period for at least two months straight, yes, they should see the dr. But sometimes they have irregular period and see the drs who give them the clean bill of healths. Still, it doesn't matter how irregular period...some go without it for more than three months, that doesn't mean they're pregnant. However, the people with irregular periods should see the ob/gyn every three or six months instead of yearly check up to ensure there is nothing wrong with them. I recalled a couple of friends of mine who have irregular periods see their ob/gyns every six months. One has seen her ob/gyn every three months because of her abnormal bleeding between periods. But they're in good health overall. Go figure.....

Back