university

mathew

Reaction score
university is starting to get hectic,the work load geez,it even came to a point were i came with different socks to school

what do you study in university?

different socks could be cool....

At least you wear socks. Most of the college students in this area wear flip flops, year 'round. Some even wear pajamas and slippers to class!

The only students who wear shoes and socks are the ones taking majors where footwear is required as a safety issue. :lol:

At least you wear socks. Most of the college students in this area wear flip flops, year 'round. Some even wear pajamas and slippers to class!

The only students who wear shoes and socks are the ones taking majors where footwear is required as a safety issue. :lol:

I've seen students wearing PJs to the classroom when I was in college. Worse, I see people shopping at grocery stores in their PJs in broad daylight!

university is starting to get hectic,the work load geez,it even came to a point were i came with different socks to school

Hang in there, you'll make it through just fine.

I've seen students wearing PJs to the classroom when I was in college. Worse, I see people shopping at grocery stores in their PJs in broad daylight!
I believe it. :giggle:

I use both Banjo.

I've seen students in various dress and people shopping in their pajamas and it doesn't bother me.

Just curious, do Americans call them PJs too or just pajamas?
I usually call them PJ's or jammies (especially with kids). It depends on the conversation. Sometimes even night clothes because that includes gowns and robes.

...I've seen students in various dress and people shopping in their pajamas and it doesn't bother me.
I hope they don't actually sleep in those same clothes after wearing them all day. It doesn't seem very sanitary to bring all the day-time environment into the bed.

I guess with dogs, my shelter work and exposure to various things while working as a case manager, this particular topic for me doesn't bring concerns of sanitary to mind.

I guess with dogs, my shelter work and exposure to various things while working as a case manager, this particular topic for me doesn't bring concerns of sanitary to mind.

but you don't sleep with your clothes on that you wore for work, right?

College is busy here too, but that isn't why I wear mismatched socks! I have a leg brace and tend to wear a funky sock under it and a normal white one on the other foot.

lol been there done that. so much going on and you lose a bit of yourself. you got to admit, it is funny wearing mismatched socks to classes. it is definitely worth to remember by.

It was a fad for awhile with high schoolers...my boys wore them that way, and loved anything that was "pink"....Whenever they have a football pep rally, they do wear mismatched socks (school colors).

:shock: I wouldn't be caught dead going to class or grocery store in slippers and pjs.

My basic uniform is shades of black and white shirts and black jeans in fall and winter with spiked or rhinestone leather bracelets and the occasional splash of hot pink or red added to my outfits.

I usually call them PJ's or jammies (especially with kids). It depends on the conversation. Sometimes even night clothes because that includes gowns and robes.

In ASL, I just say PJ and in English, I will say pajamas.

Back