university

:shock: I wouldn't be caught dead going to class or grocery store in slippers and pjs.

My basic uniform is shades of black and white shirts and black jeans in fall and winter with spiked or rhinestone leather bracelets and the occasional splash of hot pink or red added to my outfits.

I see it all of the times since there is an university nearby and a college campus too as well. So thousands and thousands of students reside in the city.

When I was a former faculty at RIT and NTID, with a wind chill factor of -30 degrees outside and seeing how they all wear it in classroom, I seen some students wearing PJ and I knew they are from dorm whereas students wear regular clothes and I knew they are from apartment.

I've seen students wearing PJs to the classroom when I was in college. Worse, I see people shopping at grocery stores in their PJs in broad daylight!

I do it. :lol: (trying to decide if I should be hiding in shame or :D )

this?
V324397.jpg

or this?
V323492THIGH.jpg

Well, wait. Not so 100% sure about the first pix AT THE GROCERY STORE. :lol:

Just curious -- do you (and also anyone else who wears PJs outside of the house) buy PJs for alternative streetwear or do you buy them to wear while sleeping and occassionally also wear them as streetwear?

I admit -- I find the whole thing puzzling and I usually wear T shirts for bed -- sometimes sweats if its cold.

sometimes I wear PJ.'s, and sometimes t-shirts to bed. sometimes not either :giggle:
when it's really super cold and the electric blanket isn't quite doing it I may also put on socks for bed.

in college I did occasionally wear PJ's for other times besides sleeping...but if so, then had new ones for going out with instead of taking the ones I may have worn to bed.

Back