underage Friend? get in trouble?

Yeah, Maria... But don't forget fathers as well. :)

Of course, I am aware of the fathers, too - but, the mothers are more sensitive to this issue. If, the teens do not listen to their mothers, then the mothers will turn to their husbands ( fathers ) to deal with their teens.

Some teens are very close to their mothers and fathers, they would listen with no problem. Some teens do not and they would listen outside the " family " such as friends ... which will lead to " somethin' else " that will worry their parents. It's best to listen inside the family rather than " friends " when they are underaged/under the age of 18. Less consequences and troubles. :)

Im 22 years old

-ill make a long story short-. Ok so im friends with alot of younger people. one of my past jobs was working in a locally owned video game store and the people who came in were younger 14-18 so alot of my friends i made there were from 16-18 usually. One of my friend introduced me to a 16 year old girl. shes fun cute and we share faith together ok good start. we start hanging out, she has lots of friends in town, parents friend whatever it may be. Word gets back to her mom that were hanging out alot. So her mother bans her from seeing me. and were not to keen on that idea so i wanted to know is there anything the mother can do to get me in trouble via the police or other.
Star, I am not here to follow folks of posts. My own thought opinion: Yes I do understanding that you have alot of underage friends. a 16 year old girl but In your head said," she is cute "....DISGUST ME!...Ummm.. you are twnetly two years old! C'mon, please use common sense! simple and plain saying " STAY AWAY " from underage kids. You know teens love to cause your miserable life before you shall become mental case toolate! like To Catch a Predator.. go to find someone in your own AGE!

Good luck!

Last edited:
Hey posters, take easy please.. you know that Nesmuth has right to post this by his own expression words. I am not here to follow you whoever turn against Nesmuth. You asked him, leave his ex alone. Therefore, why not you leave Nesmuth alone also. just ignore him and discuss this topic instead of hijack this thread about Nesmuth. :)

Below of Read:

Forum Rule said:
5.) No bashing, flaming or harassing other participants. Period.
Even though we support freedom of speech, show some respect, use common sense, and keep an open mind when participating in discussions.
from Courtesy and Respect at AllDeaf

let people stick to this topic instead of Nesmuth, thank you! peace..

Last edited:
If you don't want to be in jail for next 30+ years, then do not talk, touch, or go near her! Stay away from her like she is a black widow.

You are not any better... remember the newspaper clipping..... you were on 15 yrs probation...

I don't believe this information should be aired out in the public for all of us to read. Watch your steps, SxyPorkie.

Prove it I was never in probation. In fact I work with them on some cases now.

Richard

Richard,

You don't need to defend yourself or even discuss this. I'm concerned that SxyPorkie said something that should not have been said anywhere. I'd consult an attorney on this one if I were you, regarding what was just said.

Hey Pek,

I have the right to defend myself, to clean my name in this forum known for harboring people who carry somebody elses grudges simply because I'm seen as a genocidal tyrant.

Richard

Well, since SixPorkie opened this can of worms by mentioning a newspaper article, it is now her responsibility to produce that article. Right?

Hey Pek,

I have the right to defend myself, to clean my name in this forum known for harboring people who carry somebody elses grudges simply because I'm seen as a genocidal tyrant.

Richard

Richard,

I'm not saying that you don't. Sxyporkie shouldn't have said anything and kept her trap shut. I didn't know anything about this and consider you one of my friends and I WILL stick up for my friends. I don't know what happened in the past, but it doesn't need to be brought up by someone who still lives there and needs to get a life. I like what you're doing, Richard, so keep it up, okay?

Sxyporkie,

Was it absolutely necessary to bring something up that you don't have any proof of? I was accused of something a few years ago and almost put me over the edge and embarrassed me horribly, as it wasn't at all what it appeared. Your comments are best kept to yourself, okay dear? Thank you. :nono:

Well, since SixPorkie opened this can of worms by mentioning a newspaper article, it is now her responsibility to produce that article. Right?

That's right! And I will probably be one of many that will check the authenticity of it by speaking with those involved and forward the information to Alex.

Let's see the newspaper article then.

Sxyporkie, produce the alleged article.

and I'll show everyone where that article was faked from.

Richard

Let's see the newspaper article then.

Sxyporkie, produce the alleged article.

and I'll show everyone where that article was faked from.

Richard

Richard, I have a question what are you doing during May 16th 2006?.

I don t recall anything significant on that day being "May 16, 2006".

ChrisHanson.jpg

Well... If I were you... I would stay away from her... You have to check on your state for legal age. I thought that USA legal age is 18, it turned out I am wrong about that. Every state has its own legal age. Guess what? Not every state legal age is 18. My state, Washington's legal age is 16 which is shocking! Most US states legal age is 18.

One word...

JAILBAIT

Yep, she could do something against you... if you keep it up. Just stay away from her.

best for you to do is stay away from her .. wait till she is 18 then u can hang out no plm.. but right now she is not an adult.. so be careful! :D

Parallels in the US

Bildunterschrift: Großansicht des Bildes mit der Bildunterschrift: Turkey's Antalya coast is popular among German tourists

In the United States, former President Jimmy Carter and Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama unsuccessfully lobbied Georgia's high court to overturn the conviction of Genarlow Wilson, who is serving a ten-year jail sentence for having oral sex with his girlfriend.

The girl never filed charges, but the act was caught on videotape at a New Year's Eve party in 2003, and wound up in the hands of Georgia state prosecutors. In Georgia, the age of consent is 16 years of age. Wilson was 17 at the time, but his girlfriend was only 15. He was charged and convicted of child molestation.

The Wilson case has gotten wide publicity in the United States, and many Americans are now questioning whether the statutory rape laws that are meant to protect minors go too far.

In June, an appeal courts judge called Wilson's prison term "a grave miscarriage of justice," but the former star athlete still remains behind bars.

Teen Sex Case Puts Turkey's Judicial System in Spotlight | Europe | Deutsche Welle | 25.08.2007

I would stay far far far away from her. Ain't worth the risk gaining recongization as "Sex Offender".

This society will always view somebody as once sex offender will always repeat no matter what! Would you want that? Even worse having your picture showing up on website as sex offender on the registry. eeewwww

Sorry to say this, I respect her mother. Her mother is doing what she is doing to protect safety of her daughter.

Back