Unbelivable article! jeez..

Divorce

Sounds like that WTC-related divorce. The worried wife called her husband, who was in a hotel room (guess why), who - not knowing what was going on - insisted that he was in his WTC office.

I found the whole situation pretty funny, as well, shel. First time I've heard of this one!

Right...I dont feel sorry for them cuz both did wrong. Yes, it is sad when marriages ends but I feel that if u are gonna seek out companionship from other people other than your spouse, get help or end the marriage. If u dont and the shit hits the fan, I am gonna laugh. I have issues with cheating cuz my ex hubby did that to me and it just really hurts like nothing else knowing that your spouse lied and was with someone else. It would have hurted less if he had been honest with me and ended our marriage instead of lying to both of us and making a fool out of me.

Right...I dont feel sorry for them cuz both did wrong. Yes, it is sad when marriages ends but I feel that if u are gonna seek out companionship from other people other than your spouse, get help or end the marriage. If u dont and the shit hits the fan, I am gonna laugh. I have issues with cheating cuz my ex hubby did that to me and it just really hurts like nothing else knowing that your spouse lied and was with someone else. It would have hurted less if he had been honest with me and ended our marriage instead of lying to both of us and making a fool out of me.

Have to say I agree with you.

This would make for a good hollywood movie if they turned out to stay together having re-discovered each other again. ;)

I'll be in my dark corner working on a script to send to Paramount Studios...... :D

This is Priceless! Man, that gotta suck big time! Sounds like they have commucation problem and they should work it out instead of getting divorced!

I have to wonder if that is even a true story. It's so stupid it has to be made up.

that no jokes about articles!

mostly married people need trust each other and never going see other man nor woman who have affair like lesbian or gays,have sex as one to one that no jokes what articles says!

but its too late for couples and its so sad!

That couple's too stupid to appreciate each other and put efforts into reviving their marriage....

*blowing raspberries*

LoL

Doesn't matter if this is a true story or not..

But it shows that one thing really is true:
If you are married or together for a while people often start to take things absolutley natural.. often they think "oh, i don't have to tell my gf/bf that i love him/her.. he/she knows it.." or people don't do sweet things anymore like a guy brining flowers to the girl and such little things.. you know what I mean?

Back