Ummmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can is OOPS!

Actually, what I did was create a new usergroup for members who can use the PM feature (min. 100 posts), and forgot to block that new usergroup from viewing the Mod's Corner. But that should be fixed now...I hope. :fingersx:

Can anyone confirm?

Looks like Alex (the real Alex, hopefully) has taken care of this.

Actually, The moderators are not able to read any of your or anyone else's private messages at all. I don't know about Alex and how his account works.
That is correct. The mods nor I have the capability to read other members' PMs.

Ahhhhhh I got it, Alex...:D

Have you read my thread "Alex and Moderators", I created few minutes ago?

All I can is OOPS!

Actually, what I did was create a new usergroup for members who can use the PM feature (min. 100 posts), and forgot to block that new usergroup from viewing the Mod's Corner. But that should be fixed now...I hope. :fingersx:

Can anyone confirm?

What new usergroup would that be? What features would be included for this? *curious*

Edit - Nevermind. Strike that question out since it has already been answered in another thread. :ty:

What new usergroup would that be? What features would be included for this? *curious*
That would be the "Registered Users Plus" group which has PM access. The "old" one was "Registered Users" and now has no PM access.

You're in the "VIP Members" group, so this change doesn't affect your account. ;)

That would be the "Registered Users Plus" group which has PM access. The "old" one was "Registered Users" and now has no PM access.

You're in the "VIP Members" group, so this change doesn't affect your account. ;)

Gotcha. Thanks, though. For some reason, I wasn't thinking clearly today, haha.

All I can is OOPS!

Can anyone confirm?

It is now private :) Thank you for the answer ;)

WhiteWolves64, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page.

Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

I wondering why it blocked on me when i read the "Attention Alex and the Moderators:" But according to Alex said

Why is that?

wow, I thought this thread were being removed after done last week... I wasn't realized that this thread is still open until WhiteWolves64 post to get my attention here for a first time... wow...

Really? Wow...

psst? did you read anything bad about me in there? :lol:

:wiggle::nana::whistle:

*kidding* :D

I wondering why it blocked on me when i read the "Attention Alex and the Moderators:" But according to Alex said

Why is that?

I clicked that link - took me to "Error: Page cannot be found!"

Problem been solved, I think this thread should be :locked:

What do you think Moderators? :)

I clicked that link - took me to "Error: Page cannot be found!"

After, readin this post I clicked the link, got the same message "Error: Page cannot be found!

Problem been solved, I think this thread should be :locked:

What do you think Moderators? :)

I have the same thought, but I should be the one who request this because it's my thread :ty:

And you guys about Alex's thread, please create a new thread about it, not on my thread :ty:

Also the problem, I agree with Cheri, have been solved so this thread should be close. So please close this thread, :ty:

Mod Note: Problem has been solved so therefore, thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back