Ummmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hwy99

Reaction score
I just realized that I can read the threads around the Moderator's Corner just now, what's going on?

I noticed that too -- it looks like someone's breaking in the admin CP under alex's username.

There is another thread in relation of someone spying their PM's

Really? I don't see anything. Strange!

I noticed that too -- it looks like someone's breaking in the admin CP under alex's username.

:eek: Oh crap, I'm going in my pm and deleted everything.

Probably look like it...

Someone needs to take action ASAP.

Alex and probably the Moderators are capable to read our messages anytime, but it is usually when they suspect of something illegal/or they have received complaints against us. Not when they want to.

Liebling, maybe someone at your work or household accidently went to this site with your new messages popping up on their screen?

Alex and probably the Moderators are able to see IP addresses logged in each time.

Sorry, I posted in the wrong thread.

But I can see what you all are talking about?

Send Alex message real quick: webmaster(at)alldeaf.com

Very skeptical...

Yes I can read Moderator Corner, too...

It seem fishy to me... that someone was in my PM box that´s why I can´t go in on the same time as him/her.

Very skeptical...

Yes I can read Moderator Corner, too...

I clicked on it and it still on private, I don't see it open, not even once. :hmm:

Maybe it is only messing around with Unbelievers. :giggle: j/k.

Alex and probably the Moderators are capable to read our messages anytime, but it is usually when they suspect of something illegal/or they have received complaints against us. Not when they want to.

Alex and probably the Moderators are able to see IP addresses logged in each time.

Actually, The moderators are not able to read any of your or anyone else's private messages at all. I don't know about Alex and how his account works. As for the IP address, yes the moderators are able to see the IP addresses.

Apparently this is a glitch going on and indeed, it needs to be straightened out.

P.S. - I just wanted to clarify this.

Yep ,, Agree there JO. I don't see nothing wrong in my private msg box so far. But can't hurt to be careful. Hope they straightened out soon.

I clicked on it and it still on private, I don't see it open, not even once. :hmm:

Correct, I am not a non-beleiver but non-religion.

Yep ,, Agree there JO. I don't see nothing wrong in my private msg box so far. But can't hurt to be careful. Hope they straightened out soon.

Yes. You can never be too careful but if this happen, It is better to notify the Moderators or Alex.

Yea I did try clicked and still private :dunno2:

It´s back normal that I am unable to read Moderator corner now.

Actually, The moderators are not able to read any of your or anyone else's private messages at all. I don't know about Alex and how his account works. As for the IP address, yes the moderators are able to see the IP addresses.

Apparently this is a glitch going on and indeed, it needs to be straightened out.

P.S. - I just wanted to clarify this.
Thanks Jolie for clarifying this. :)

I can't read them. When I try, it says:

Chase, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? Do not do this, guy.

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. Try holding your breath till it activates.

3. None of the moderators like you and are waiting for you to say the wrong thing at the wrong time to the wrong person, and ZAP! you're outta here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back