Uh oh!

I wonder whether or not the collar with a bell would annoy the cat since everytime it moves, the bell rings. It's like putting one on a slave. Just my two cents.

We have a lot of birds here so I don't want any dead bird on my door step. I put it on early as possible, even jasper isn't going outside until he had the chop,to get used to wearing it and hearing the bells. He doesn't seem to notice a thing. We are the slaves to the cat anyway! Lol

How do you mean? The external or internal? Just interested.
I was also puzzled after he said that so I looked at the white door for a couple of minutes and couldn't figure it out. Now you posted this that made me go looking at the first picture again and realized that he talked about the interior wooden door that has doorknobs that high. He has good eyes. Our doorknobs in USA are located about one yard from the bottom of the doors. Opposite of your door, maybe that's the British way? Just like you drive on the right side of the car.

I was also puzzled after he said that so I looked at the white door for a couple of minutes and couldn't figure it out. Now you posted this that made me go looking at the first picture again and realized that he talked about the interior wooden door that has doorknobs that high. He has good eyes. Our doorknobs in USA are located about one yard from the bottom of the doors. Opposite of your door, maybe that's the British way? Just like you drive on the right side of the car.

Lol, it's an old door (approx 1940's) the handles had been that high. Now it's approx halfway.

Back