Uh oh!

:lol: My stepmother had a friend who raised Persians. And she asked her friend if she wasn't sad when it was time to sell?

The friend replied that, no, by the time they went to new homes, they has already begun to climb the curtains!

he found his hobby is to climb all over with high height. lol he will get bored with it eventally ha

Thanks, he's a lovely lovely little cat, sensitive little one but getting braver and bolder by the day! He plays rough with Boris now.

I had a cat that did that too , he would run up my curtains . I had 3 floors and he could ran up and down the stairs but no he had to run up my curtains.

I love kittens, cats... omg any kitty!!! He's too cute! It's sad how fast they grow up D=

I wonder whether or not the collar with a bell would annoy the cat since everytime it moves, the bell rings. It's like putting one on a slave. Just my two cents.

Must be the builder in me but i didn't notice the cat just the door installed upside down. :lol:

wow what a cat...yer smoochy used to do that...not as bad as yours!..im impressed...love it
dont growl at him, he just a boy cat...he'd stop sooner or later (frisky says so)...looks like you got an adventurer! he doesnt bite right?

well come to think of it, his amazing climbing personality should surely made up for the loss you experience a while ago...hope you enjoy him, (so long he doesnt breaks things)...im sure he doesn't... smile!

well come to think of it, his amazing climbing personality should surely made up for the loss you experience a while ago...hope you enjoy him, (so long he doesnt breaks things)...im sure he doesn't... smile!
Oh, yeah, that curtain is already damaged. I used to have two cats. They climbed like that. My curtains had holes all over them due to their sharp claws. They damaged my leather sofa as well.

Last edited:

Thanks grummer, oh no I don't growl at him, I just let him do it to let off steam! Also its an old curtain, my house is due for a refresh but i am waiting until jasper is old enough to leave things alone, then Redecorate the house.

Jasper very lively!!! He's so energetic! Jasper doesn't bite or anything like that. He's such a good boy, will respond to a simple "no"! When Hugo took A Lot to respond! Lol. I am very laid back person, if it breaks, it breaks, its not end of the world! :) but so far *touches the wood* he had left the shelf full of framed freestanding picture frames (some are mirrored frames)

Oh, yeah, that curtain is already damaged. I used to have two cats. They climbed like that. My curtains had holes all over them due to their sharp claws. They damaged my leather sofa as well.

Oh yeah everything is destroyed by my previous kitten then this one but jasper isn't bad as Hugo was. Glad I got jasper soon after Hugo so I can get the house redecorated with lick of paint and new curtains when jasper loses interest.

Back