UbiDuo-- the next fad!

GalaxyAngel said:
would be nice but i'm not american citzen.. I'm candian..
that major problem.. out there might doesn't have provide like this one..

Guess so, Actually have to buy it in case needed to use communcation his work.. I would be great benefits for me use those and have an interview jobs..
Sounds reasonable!
The UbiDuo is not exclusive only in America. ;)

kokonut said:
It's not $2000.

It's $1875. Pre-orders..$1695. And the company is looking for ways to help reduce the price even further.

Now, you will need to think on the business side of things on how to interact with the 10 to 15 million people with moderate/severe to profound hearing loss in the United States. This is not about providing the UbiDuo only to Deaf people. It's for deaf and hard of hearing people across all boards. With business, increasing the communication capabilities with their deaf/hh clients or customers is one way of maintaining their customers loyalty. All I have to do is provide one very good example of how this has worked.

At the Marriott Resort Hotel in Palm Springs during the NAD convention for 5 days, the concierge and front desks were able to use the UbiDuo with their deaf/hh customers throughout the day from morning to night. Literally hundreds have used it during the 5 days when sComm provided the hotel the UbiDuo. The CEO and managers of the hotel were extremely happy when it provided them the means to communicate effectively while maintaining their professionalism at the same time. If you could only hear the many, many thanks they said to the president of sComm who provided them the UbiDuo you'd understand exactly where they were coming from on how important this communication device was for them. Not a laptop but a communication device.

Think business and you'll see how big this could get.

As for personal uses, that's another matter altogether. Either you can present a professional and independent look or you can rely on the crude pen and paper method or hopefully rely on an interpreter during a set schedule to talk with your boss or go to an interview, well, then that's your choice.
$1,875 plus tax is over $2,000. ;)

:wave: hi.... ubiduo is a neat creative way for alternative mode usuage ...it is true sometimes professional interpreters are not as dependable as we expect them to be, so any kind of alternative such ubiduo is always a good way to have and take advantage of. who would not want to skip and ingore this particular device.
it would be more of considered as a compact sized alternative of regular laptop compies and it would be neat if everyone in well known sizable deaf community either in rural or metro setting to have one of this and become more aware that deaf people have the abilitiy to communicate with ubiduo, otherwise if not have ubiduo there or with you then we still can always use the old way of using pads and pen for short talks but look at this way: ubiduo would be good prototype device for long talks that are more important. ;)
it is pretty expensive for lot of deaf to afford, not that i am breing negative or anything but that is my opinion to tell, because not lot of deaf people have the luxury of being able to afford to purchase a estimated of $1,800 dollars.
I would encourage more companies and facilities to consider purchasing thier own device like at hosptials, doctor and dentist offices. also maybe for some of you who are able to purchase ubiduo and make it an donation would make a great deal of finanical burden off the deaf people that cant afford the hefty price as well!
i just feel that i want to speak behalf on how deaf community would feel directly speaking of the finanical status for most who are not able to afford this and be tactful in my opinions and feelings but yet be positive on the highlight of ubiduo device.
Please feel free to speak your feedback as this webpage is a place to tell your opinions and what you think can be done to make a difference and help ubiduo and deaf community at the same time :ily:
bless you all

:ily: :wave: again....just wanted to make several additions to my comments. First of all, the reason i explained about encouraging people who can afford to purchase ubiduo, to ensure and help ease up the financial burden to deaf people who cant afford but yet has the urge desire to have one of thier own; is cuz i believe it will be an advantage two street ways... it would give the deaf people the opportunity to seize and own thier ubiduo device while eventually the people who can afford to purchase and donate it without any hestitiation would see the opportunity to use this advantage to claim tax break for themselves. why not? it is a brilliant idea. hope you can argee with my suggestion. and it would help spread more usuage of ubiduo literally and the business of putting it on market to convince more customers to draw the attraction of the advantage of ubiduo!!!
Because I know it is expensive for many deaf people and i understand that there's layway plans and other kind of offers, which is great.... just wanted to add more ideas and encourage the people who have better financial resources to use thier financial resources to help deaf people have the opportunity to have ubiduo. :Owned: :angel:
Hope this is a helpful idea and hope the ubiduo grows and hope my idea suggestion is helpful for the business dealing with ubiduo and if not work then there is always other opitions to take advantage of like layway plans and others. thank you for your opening your mind and eyes ( not ears) to the idea!
feedback is always open to me and :welcome: !!! feel free to challenge me and i will be open to it and resure that there is benefit of support to the ubiduo company and deaf people who have open mind and desire to support and take advantage of the ubiduo :h5: :thumb: :ily: :bye:

VamPyroX said:
$1,875 plus tax is over $2,000. ;)
If you order it online, out of state, do you still pay sales tax?

Reba said:
If you order it online, out of state, do you still pay sales tax?

No, but you still pay for shipping, and that is assuming the company is shipping from out of state. Many companies that you order from online have multiple shipping locations across the US. I can't count how many times I've been surprised to find sales tax added to my order just because the company has an office or location in state, even though it ships from across the country.

Back