U.S. Bombs the Moon!

I saw this on the news! It is going to cost tax payers 79 million dollars!
I would what kind of effect is will have on us ! We have people living on the streets and U.S .want to know if there is any water or ice on the moon! I guess the government is looking for another planet to live on , so they can mess it up too!

Hmm...

Ever see the recent version of The Time Machine? What happened on the moon? :Ohno:

Hmm...

Ever see the recent version of The Time Machine? What happened on the moon? :Ohno:

The Time Machine movie is very good. Yeah it's far out for what happened on the moon. :shock:

It's part of her signature... Notice the underscore?

Anyway... *shrugs* Not much you can do about it now... they have been planning this before the economy was starting show signs of trouble. I knew about this two years ago.

My first thought when I saw this was "Are they trying to bomb aliens off the moon?" :giggle:

I don't believe in aliens btw...

I think that's a waste. What good would that do and what if we messed up the moon?

I think that's a waste. What good would that do and what if we messed up the moon?

Because the Russkies are building an underground bunker in the moon... so they can nuke the world and repopulate the Earth after a thousand year of occupying the moon!

Damn them commies! And red-shirts!

I am concerned about that too! We have no idea what kind of impact this will have on the moon or on use! The moon is a part of our solar system and I can't believe some fools are going bomb our moon! This prove what can happen when the wrong people get their hands on the bombs , they do horrible things!

I am concerned about that too! We have no idea what kind of impact this will have on the moon or on use! The moon is a part of our solar system and I can't believe some fools are going bomb our moon! This prove what can happen when the wrong people get their hands on the bombs , they do horrible things!

:roll: Obviously hasn't read any of the articles.
Well, here's another one......

SPACE.com -- NASA Set to Dive Bomb the Moon

Personally, I'm hoping there's at least as much water on the moon as they're hoping for so maybe we can finally start work to extend our reach into space. Our planet could be in danger from a comet hitting it at any time with no more than a couple months notice, meaning we'd have no way to defend against it. It has happened more than once in the past and it WILL happen again. We really need to start colonizing other places in the solar system, and the moon is the obvious first step before Mars. If we don't, then all life from this planet will become extinct. I know I won't live to see it, but I'd hope humankind can survive and prosper, and eventually be the "UFOs" to another civilation among the stars.

The internet is abuzz with how close NASA came to breaking the Non-Proliferation Treaty. But as long as the missile wasn't nuclear, I suppose we can rest easy.

Space colonies eh? lol obviously that would be hundreds of years from now and we may not live to see it anyway.

However, we may still live to see the possibility of our astronauts landing on Mars, thou. Maybe 10 or 20 more years from now, who knows.

The internet is abuzz with how close NASA came to breaking the Non-Proliferation Treaty. But as long as the missile wasn't nuclear, I suppose we can rest easy.

I got egg on my face. I have found out that there are NO explosives on board. It's an empty upper stage of the booster rocket used to get the mission to the moon.
Sorry if I caused any misunderstandings.

Back