Tweety's Crafts

like to see with cross, flower and butterfly etc.... picture with put it on the white paper? :):) Thanks

okay sure i undy what u mean i will do that when i get home allright? i would be happy more do this..

Hhheeeyyy Sista TB you get great make those which u show the pix I love them!! And you shuld try take ur own business :giggle: so I like num 11 and 30 also what abt neckles(sp) how much cost for this?? Also what abt under anklet(sp)? And how long take u make those? And you are very talent gurl! :hug:

Hhheeeyyy Sista TB you get great make those which u show the pix I love them!! And you shuld try take ur own business :giggle: so I like num 11 and 30 also what abt neckles(sp) how much cost for this?? Also what abt under anklet(sp)? And how long take u make those? And you are very talent gurl! :hug:

i can make necklace for u.. but which nbr 11 or nbr 30 for necklace? what kind ankle u wanna?
and thanks sista! :hug:

Last edited:
#6 for necklace and the #5 for bracelet... :)

i cant find the tape measure.. lol.. i will borrow tape measure from my mom and measure it.. and lt u know.. and i will pm you as well .. :)

#6 for necklace and the #5 for bracelet... :)

i cant find the tape measure.. lol.. i will borrow tape measure from my mom and measure it.. and lt u know.. and i will pm you as well .. :)

sure thing take ur time smiles..

10ip8.jpg

42721575kx5.jpg

Last edited:
so i put the nbrs on the pic so yall can see close better okay..

35105752si2.jpg

23946017ws1.jpg

28206635rh6.jpg

45056917yr7.jpg

number 35 which one is necklace or bracket? & size? for my daughter s xmas! :)

number 35 which one is necklace or bracket? & size? for my daughter s xmas! :)

nbr 35 are match necklace and bracket, 7 size... it cost is $10.00.. also pls check on ur daughter what size? if too big then i can redo right size.. :)

allright i will try this. which do u wanna see the pic clear then let me know i can do that.. smiles

same here can't see them that good... why not set up a site then or use Photoflicker .....

Wow they are awesome, I didn't expect you making that many awesome.... I wanna see them close lol.. smile..

OOPPSSSS I"M BLIND, I DIDN"T SEE THAT YOU MADE THE PICTURES BIGGER... you can Kick me now.. smile

Not to offend ya but I love Chocolate covered Almonds, Number 4 are they real?? (giggles)

same here can't see them that good... why not set up a site then or use Photoflicker .....

Wow they are awesome, I didn't expect you making that many awesome.... I wanna see them close lol.. smile..

OOPPSSSS I"M BLIND, I DIDN"T SEE THAT YOU MADE THE PICTURES BIGGER... you can Kick me now.. smile

Not to offend ya but I love Chocolate covered Almonds, Number 4 are they real?? (giggles)

nbr 4 is football LOL!

Back