Tweety's Crafts

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
I made brackets and necklaces..I am selling this, if yall like to buy and pls PM me and ask me how much.. Most it under $10.00, Also I put the numbers on so which u like and let me know which one ok.. I only accpet is money order... I hope yall like this.. good lucky! :D

photo374ko1.th.jpg

photo370js8.th.jpg

photo371id0.th.jpg

photo372or0.th.jpg

photo373nq6.th.jpg

i like the nbr 5 and nbr 6.. but look like its only bracelets?? i do want one but my wrist is SMALL. all bracelets that i have gotten from people and from stores all are too big for me... wahh.. maybe u can do special for me? i can measure my wrist and let u know? hows that? and also what about necklace? if its bracelet in the pic.. can u make one like that but necklace instead? i love smiley faces! heh! let me know ok.. thanks! :hug:

i like the nbr 5 and nbr 6.. but look like its only bracelets?? i do want one but my wrist is SMALL. all bracelets that i have gotten from people and from stores all are too big for me... wahh.. maybe u can do special for me? i can measure my wrist and let u know? hows that? and also what about necklace? if its bracelet in the pic.. can u make one like that but necklace instead? i love smiley faces! heh! let me know ok.. thanks! :hug:

hey sure i can make it for u... yea they r bracelets but i can make necklace instead.. let me know which one that u wanna make necklace nbr 5 and nbr 6.. ofc i know ur fave smiley faces.. hehe

wow you create those bead jewerly so good. I usually make bead jewlerys also but i don't sell those. I give my friends those for gift. Smile

Love it but can you do redo the pictures because its hard for me to looking at it ;):):):)

allright i will try this. which do u wanna see the pic clear then let me know i can do that.. smiles

like to see with cross, flower and butterfly etc.... picture with put it on the white paper? :):) Thanks

Back