TV shows you wished they didn't get cancelled.

I wished Revolution wasn't cancelled

SeaQuest DSV - Only had 3 seasons. Would have next season with new war against mysterious enemy faction revealed in the final episode.

Star Trek: Enterprise - Ended with 4 seasons. Turned out there was planned fifth season with NX-01 refit and Earth-Romulan War.

Sym-Bionic Titan - 20 episodes. Cartoon Network cancelled the best mecha cartoon ever made because of 'no toys connected to the cartoon' decision. Didn't finish the story.

Warehouse 13 - five seasons. My personal favorite sci-fi tv show. Had Star Trek veterans as episode guests. SyFy made poor choice on the cancellation.

Samurai Jack - 52 episodes with no end story. Should finish with a final battle between Jack and Aku.

Because of too many cancellations on good tv shows, I am no longer watch TV shows on cable anymore.

Topper_TV_series_video_cover.jpg

I don't think a lot of people will remember this show. I lived the ghost dog ! That would made a great pet ! :)

Star Trek Voyger and deep space 9 should have lasted more than 7 seasons. And Lost in Space lasted only 3 seasons. I wanted to last 5 seasons.They should have saved last episode Jupiter 2 found earth and headed back home.

Star Trek Voyger and deep space 9 should have lasted more than 7 seasons. And Lost in Space lasted only 3 seasons. I wanted to last 5 seasons.They should have saved last episode Jupiter 2 found earth and headed back home.

I saw the last episodes of deep space 9 the station gets closed but we never know what happens with Sisco..They could run with that abit more..X-file coming back with David who surname I forgot not sure if that good idea

Back